- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 938306, 8 pages
Child Labor and Environmental Health: Government Obligations and Human Rights
1Human Rights Watch, 350 Fifth Avenve, 34th Floor, New York City, NY 10118, USA
2Human Rights Watch, Neue Promenade 5, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Received 25 July 2012; Revised 14 November 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Edward Y. Lee
Copyright © 2012 Joseph J. Amon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andrew Reszitnyk, Jennifer Fisher, Tyler J. Pollard, and Danielle Martak, “Introduction: Sacrificing the Future—Dispatches on the Global War on Youth,” Review of Education, Pedagogy, and Cultural Studies, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 171–179, 2014.
- Derek G. Shendell, Saisattha Noomnual, Shumaila Chishti, MaryAnn Sorensen Allacci, and Jaime Madrigano, “Exposures Resulting in Safety and Health Concerns for Child Laborers in Less Developed Countries,” Journal of Environmental and Public Health, vol. 2016, pp. 1–10, 2016.