- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 943653, 6 pages
Highlights for Management of a Child with a Urinary Tract Infection
Department of Pediatrics, LSUHealth Shreveport, Shreveport, LA 71130, USA
Received 22 December 2011; Accepted 26 May 2012
Academic Editor: Mouin Seikaly
Copyright © 2012 Sabeen Habib. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Adrienne M. Heckler, Jennifer Sung, Sean Watters, Ann Martinez Acevedo, Michael Conlin, and Steven Skoog, “The Long-term Incidence of Urinary Tract Infection After Endoscopic Management of Vesicoureteral Reflux,” Urology, 2014.
- Seyed Reza Mirsoleymani, Morteza Salimi, Masoud Shareghi Brojeni, Masoud Ranjbar, and Mojtaba Mehtarpoor, “Bacterial Pathogens and Antimicrobial Resistance Patterns in Pediatric Urinary Tract Infections: A Four-Year Surveillance Study (2009–2012),” International Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.