- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 976425, 12 pages
A Systematic Review of the Clinimetric Properties of Habitual Physical Activity Measures in Young Children with a Motor Disability
1Queensland Cerebral Palsy & Rehabilitation Research Centre, School of Medicine, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD 4029, Australia
2Children's Nutrition Research Centre, School of Medicine, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD 4029, Australia
3Queensland Children's Medical Research Institute, The Royal Children's Hospital, Brisbane, QLD 4029, Australia
4The Royal Children's Hospital, Herston, Brisbane, QLD 4029, Australia
5School of Population Health, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD 4006, Australia
Received 24 January 2012; Revised 4 April 2012; Accepted 23 April 2012
Academic Editor: Kristie F. Bjornson
Copyright © 2012 Stina Oftedal et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Louise E. Mitchell, Jenny Ziviani, Stina Oftedal, and Roslyn N. Boyd, “A systematic review of the clinimetric properties of measures of habitual physical activity in primary school aged children with cerebral palsy,” Research in Developmental Disabilities, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 2419–2432, 2013.
- Aviram M. Giladi, and Kevin C. Chung, “Measuring Outcomes in Hand Surgery,” Clinics in Plastic Surgery, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 313–+, 2013.
- Amanda Kenyon, Carol Maher, Maureen McEvoy, and Judy Sprod, “The reliability and validity of a research-grade pedometer for children and adolescents with cerebral palsy,” Developmental Medicine And Child Neurology, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 827–833, 2013.
- Astrid C. J. Balemans, Leontien van Wely, Anouk Middelweerd, Josien C. van den Noort, Jules G. Becher, and Annet J. Dallmeijer, “Daily Stride Rate Activity And Heart Rate Response In Children With Cerebral Palsy,” Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 45–50, 2014.