- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 136524, 8 pages
Pharmacogenomics in Children: Advantages and Challenges of Next Generation Sequencing Applications
Center for Medical Genetics, Ghent University Hospital, De Pintelaan 185, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Received 15 June 2012; Accepted 20 December 2012
Academic Editor: Edward Y. Lee
Copyright © 2013 O. M. Vanakker and A. De Paepe. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Renato Polimanti, Andrea Iorio, Sara Piacentini, Dario Manfellotto, and Maria Fuciarelli, “Human pharmacogenomic variation of antihypertensive drugs: from population genetics to personalized medicine,” Pharmacogenomics, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 157–167, 2014.
- Ellen Otten, Mirjam Plantinga, Erwin Birnie, Marian A. Verkerk, Anneke M. Lucassen, Adelita V. Ranchor, and Irene M. Van Langen, “Is there a duty to recontact in light of new genetic technologies? A systematic review of the literature,” Genetics in Medicine, 2014.