- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 612403, 14 pages
Role of Antidiarrhoeal Drugs as Adjunctive Therapies for Acute Diarrhoea in Children
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Pediatrics, CHU Sainte-Justine, Montreal, QC, Canada H3T 1C5
Received 25 October 2012; Revised 2 January 2013; Accepted 2 January 2013
Academic Editor: Catherine Bollard
Copyright © 2013 Christophe Faure. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hai-Tao Xiao, Siu-Wai Tsang, Hong-Yan Qin, Franky F.K. Choi, Zhi-Jun Yang, Quan-Bin Han, Hu-Biao Chen, Hong-Xi Xu, Hong Sheng, Ai-Ping Lu, and Zhao-Xiang Bian, “A bioactivity-guided study on the anti-diarrheal activity of Polygonum chinense Linn,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- Shumona Sharmin Salam, Md Shafiqul Alam Sarker, Robert Black, Alejandro Cravioto, and Shams El Arifeen, “Treating diarrhoeal disease in children under five: the global picture,” Archives of Disease in Childhood, vol. 99, no. 3, pp. 273–278, 2014.
- Teresa Estrada-Garcia, Iza Perez-Martinez, Rodolfo Bernal-Reynaga, and Mussaret B. Zaidi, “Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli: A Pathogen Bridging the North and South,” Current Tropical Medicine Reports, 2014.
- Lucio Gnessi, Vladimir Bacarea, Marius Marusteri, and Núria Piqué, “Xyloglucan for the treatment of acute diarrhea: results of a randomized, controlled, open-label, parallel group, multicentre, national clinical trial,” BMC Gastroenterology, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Hui-Fei Cui, “Combined Diosmectite and Mesalazine Treatment for Mild-to-Moderate Ulcerative Colitis: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 21, pp. 163–170, 2015.