- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 645391, 7 pages
Kawasaki Disease: A Clinician’s Update
1School of Women’s and Children’s Health, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
2The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network, Randwick and Westmead Campuses, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Received 4 August 2013; Accepted 4 September 2013
Academic Editor: Joel R. Rosh
Copyright © 2013 Nathan Jamieson and Davinder Singh-Grewal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abigail Moore, Anthony Harnden, and Richard Mayon-White, “Recognising Kawasaki disease in UK primary care: a descriptive study using the Clinical Practice Research Datalink,” British Journal of General Practice, vol. 64, no. 625, pp. E477–E483, 2014.
- Lesa Dawman, and S. K. Kabra, “Kawasaki Disease: Unusual Clinical Manifestations,” The Indian Journal of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Aswine K. Bal, Deepa Prasad, Maria Angela Umali Pamintuan, Elizabeth Mammen-Prasad, and Anna Petrova, “Timing of Intravenous Immunoglobulin Treatment and Risk of Coronary Artery Abnormalities in Children with Kawasaki Disease,” Pediatrics & Neonatology, 2014.
- Enrique Asensio Lafuente, T.R. Aquiles Montalvo Ramos, and Abel Linares Rodríguez, “Probable enfermedad de Kawasaki diagnosticada en fase de secuelas en un hombre adulto de 56 años de edad,” Archivos de Cardiología de México, 2014.
- Miyu Tajima, Yusuke Shiozawa, and Jiro Kagawa, “Early Appearance of Principal Symptoms of Kawasaki Disease is a Risk Factor for Intravenous Immunoglobulin Resistance,” Pediatric Cardiology, 2015.