- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 763191, 6 pages
Flow Cytometry in the Detection of Neonatal Sepsis
Department of Neonatology, Children’s Hospital, University Hospital of RWTH Aachen, Pauwelsstraße 30, 52074 Aachen, Germany
Received 12 October 2012; Revised 10 January 2013; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Khalid N. Haque
Copyright © 2013 Volker N. Umlauf et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jikun Du, Li Li, Yuhong Dou, Peipei Li, Rui Chen, and Helu Liu, “Diagnostic Utility of Neutrophil CD64 as a Marker for Early-Onset Sepsis in Preterm Neonates,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- C. Haertel, C. Gille, and T. W. Orlikowsky, “Colonization or infection? Why are premature infants and neonates so susceptible?,” Monatsschrift Kinderheilkunde, vol. 162, no. 5, pp. 394–+, 2014.
- Turan Tunc, Ferhat Cekmez, Merih Cetinkaya, Tugce Kalayci, Kursat Fidanci, Mehmet Saldir, Oguzhan Babacan, Erkan Sari, Galip Erdem, Tuncer Cayci, Mustafa Kul, and Sultan Kavuncuoglu, “Diagnostic Value of Elevated CXCR4 and CXCL12 in Neonatal Sepsis,” Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, pp. 1–18, 2014.