- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 831834, 8 pages
Kidney and Urinary Tract Involvement in Kawasaki Disease
Department of Pediatrics, Niigata City General Hospital, 463-7 Shumoku, Chuo-ku, Niigata City 950-1197, Japan
Received 2 August 2013; Revised 12 September 2013; Accepted 17 September 2013
Academic Editor: Samuel Menahem
Copyright © 2013 Toru Watanabe. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lesa Dawman, and S. K. Kabra, “Kawasaki Disease: Unusual Clinical Manifestations,” The Indian Journal of Pediatrics, 2014.
- Toru Watanabe, “Kawasaki Disease with Retropharyngeal Edema following a Blackfly Bite,” Case Reports in Pediatrics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–3, 2014.
- Yoshihiko Sakurai, Hideo Takatsuka, Masayuki Onaka, Mutsuzo Takada, and Masato Nishino, “Persistent Endothelial Damage after Intravenous Immunoglobulin Therapy in Kawasaki Disease,” International Archives Of Allergy And Immunology, vol. 165, no. 2, pp. 111–118, 2014.