- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 872596, 13 pages
What Do We Know of Childhood Exposures to Metals (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, and Mercury) in Emerging Market Countries?
1Office of Science, National Center for Environmental Health and Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, 4770 Buford Highway, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
2Division of Laboratory Sciences, National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 4770 Buford Highway, Atlanta, GA 30341, USA
Received 12 September 2012; Revised 17 November 2012; Accepted 17 November 2012
Academic Editor: Namik Yaşar Özbek
Copyright © 2013 Lindsey M. Horton et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Devin N. Perkins, Marie-Noel Brune Drisse, Tapiwa Nxele, and Peter D. Sly, “E-Waste: A Global Hazard,” Annals of Global Health, vol. 80, no. 4, pp. 286–295, 2014.
- Véronique Vacchina, Vincent Huin, Sébastien Hulo, Damien Cuny, Franck Broly, Gilles Renom, and Jean-Marc Perini, “Use of dried blood spots and inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for multi-element determination in blood,” Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 2014.
- A. Fucic, D Plavec, L. Casteleyn, D. Aerts, P. Biot, A. Katsonouri, M. Cerna, L.E. Knudsen, A. Castano, P. Rudnai, A. Gutleb, D. Ligocka, I-R. Lupsa, M. Berglund, M. Horvat, K. Halzlova, G. Schoeters, G. Koppen, A. Hadjipanayis, A. Krskova, S. Középesy, M. Arendt, M.E. Fischer, B. Janasik, A.E. Gurzau, E.S. Gurzau, M. Grandér, K. Larsson, M. Jajcaj, M. Kolossa-Gehring, O. Sepai, K. Exley, M. Bartolome, F. Cutanda, D. Mazej, J.K.S. Nielsen, J. Snoj-Tratnik, G. Schwedler, U. Fiddicke, M. Seiwert, E. Govarts, E. Den Hond, H.M. Koch, A. Lopez, A. Joas, and R. Joas, “Gender differences in cadmium and cotinine levels in prepubertal children,” Environmental Research, 2014.
- R. Constance Wiener, D. Leann Long, and Richard J. Jurevic, “Blood Levels of the Heavy Metal, Lead, and Caries in Children Aged 24-72 Months: NHANES III,” Caries Research, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 26–33, 2015.
- Petr Sharov, Russell Dowling, Megi Gogishvili, Barbara Jones, Jack Caravanos, Andrew McCartor, Zachary Kashdan, and Richard Fuller, “The prevalence of toxic hotspots in former Soviet countries,” Environmental Pollution, vol. 211, pp. 346–353, 2016.