- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Proteomics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 726968, 14 pages
Comparative Proteomic Analysis of Proteins Involved in the Tumorigenic Process of Seminal Vesicle Carcinoma in Transgenic Mice
1Genomics Research Center, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
2National Applied Research Laboratories, National Laboratory Animal Center, Taipei, Taiwan
3Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
4Department of Medical Research, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Tamshui, Taiwan
5Chemistry Department, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
6Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
Received 18 December 2009; Accepted 18 February 2010
Academic Editor: Alexander I. Archakov
Copyright © 2010 Wei-Chao Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kung-Chao Chang, Wei-Chao Chang, Yao Chang, Liang-Yi Hung, Chien-Hsien Lai, Yu-Min Yeh, Yu-Wei Chou, and Chung-Hsuan Chen, “Ran GTPase-Activating Protein 1 Is a Therapeutic Target in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.
- Wei-Bei Wang, Men-Luh Yen, Ko-Jiunn Liu, Pei-Ju Hsu, Ming-Hong Lin, Pei-Min Chen, Putty-Reddy Sudhir, Chein-Hung Chen, Chung-Hsuan Chen, Huei-Kang Sytwu, and B. Linju Yen, “Interleukin-25 Mediates Transcriptional Control of PD-L1 via STAT3 in Multipotent Human Mesenchymal Stromal Cells (hMSCs) to Suppress Th17 Responses,” Stem Cell Reports, 2015.
- Sheng-Ta Tsai, Po-Jen Wang, Nia-Jhen Liou, Pei-Shan Lin, Chung-Hsuan Chen, and Wei-Chao Chang, “ICAM1 Is a Potential Cancer Stem Cell Marker of Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 11, 2015.