- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Proteomics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 726968, 14 pages
Comparative Proteomic Analysis of Proteins Involved in the Tumorigenic Process of Seminal Vesicle Carcinoma in Transgenic Mice
1Genomics Research Center, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
2National Applied Research Laboratories, National Laboratory Animal Center, Taipei, Taiwan
3Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
4Department of Medical Research, Mackay Memorial Hospital, Tamshui, Taiwan
5Chemistry Department, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
6Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
Received 18 December 2009; Accepted 18 February 2010
Academic Editor: Alexander I. Archakov
Copyright © 2010 Wei-Chao Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Giovanni Lostumbo, and Qingbo Li, “Proteomic Analyses of a Variety of Intracellular Bacterial Species Infectin g Different Host Cell Lines,” Current Proteomics, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 222–232, 2010.
- Wei-Chao Chang, Yao Chang, Liang-Yi Hung, Chien-Hsien Lai, Yu-Min Yeh, Yu-Wei Chou, and Chung-Hsuan Chen, “Ran GTPase-Activating Protein 1 Is a Therapeutic Target in Diffuse Large B- Cell Lymphoma,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 11, 2013.