- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 389491, 5 pages
Dielectric Relaxation Phenomena of Polylactic Acid with -Crystalline Chitin
Department of Electronic and Information Engineering, Hachinohe Institute of Technology, 88-1 Myo Ohbiraki, Hachinohe 031-8501, Japan
Received 2 December 2011; Accepted 6 February 2012
Academic Editor: Deon Bezuidenhout
Copyright © 2012 Katsuyoshi Shinyama et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Shinyama and S. Fujita, “Electrical conduction and dielectric properties of biodegradable plastics,” IEEJ Transactions on Fundamentals and Materials, vol. 125, no. 3, pp. 204–208, 2005 (Japanese).
- K. Shinyama and S. Fujita, “Mechanical and dielectric breakdown properties of biodegradable plastics,” IEEJ Transactions on Fundamentals and Materials, vol. 126, no. 1, pp. 31–36, 2006.
- T. Nakagawa, T. Nakiri, R. Hosoya, and Y. Tajitsu, “Electrical properties of biodegradable polylactic acid film,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 1020–1024, 2004.
- T. Nakiri, Y. Kawachi, M. Honda, K. Imoto, T. Yamatika, and Y. Tajitsu, “Development of electric wire using biodegradable polymer,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 1069–1074, 2007.
- S. J. Liu, L. Y. Chiou, and J. Y. Liao, “Ultralow dielectric property of electrospun polylactide—polyglycolide nanofibrous membranes,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 10PG05–10PG05-5, 2011.
- L. Ren and S. Tokura, “Structural aspects of poly(methyl methacrylate)-grafted β-chitin copolymers initiated by ceric salt,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 19–25, 1994.
- H. Sashiwa, S. Fujishima, N. Yamano et al., “Production of N-acetyl-D-glucosamine from β-chitin by enzymatic hydrolysis,” Chemistry Letters, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 308–309, 2001.
- K. Shinyama and S. Fujita, “Development of environmentally conscious insulating material using biomass resources,” in Proceedings of the 38th Symposium Electrical and Electronic Insulating Materials and Applications in Systems, pp. 155–158, 2007.
- H. Tsuji, Poly-Lactic Acid, Yoneda Shuppan, Tokyo, Japan, 2008.
- H. Tsuji and Y. Ikada, Poly-Lactic Acid, Kobunshi Kankokai, Tokyo, Japan, 1997.
- T. Oi, K. Shinyama, and S. Fujita, “Electrical properties of heat-treated poly-lactic acid,” IEEJ Transactions on Fundamentals and Materials, vol. 131, no. 5, pp. 395–400, 2011 (Japanese).
- K. Shinyama and S. Fujita, “Mechanical and electrical characteristics of poly-lactic acid which added plasticizer,” IEEJ Transactions on Fundamentals and Materials, vol. 130, no. 4, pp. 369–376, 2010 (Japanese).
- Y. Inuishi, T. Nakajima, K. Kawabe, and M. Ieda, Phenomenological Dielectrics Theory, The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, 1973.
- Y. Maeno, Y. Yamaguchi, N. Hirai, et al., “Effect of glass transition on electriccal conduction characteristics of poly-L-lactic acid,” IEEJ Transactions on Fundamentals and Materials, vol. 125, no. 3, pp. 254–260, 2005 (Japanese).
- E. Fukuda, et al., Physics of Polymers, Asakura, 1963.