- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 175973, 3 pages
A Child with X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia and Enthesitis-Related Arthritis
1Division of Rheumatology, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
2Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Received 3 January 2011; Revised 11 April 2011; Accepted 11 April 2011
Academic Editor: Ruben Burgos-Vargas
Copyright © 2011 Sukesh Sukumaran et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. E. Petty and R. M. Laxer, Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology, edited by J. T. Cassidy, R. E. Petty, R. M. Laxer, and C. B. Lindsley, Elsevier Saunders, 5th edition, 2005.
- E. Stiehm, H. D. Ochs, and J. A. Winkelstein, “Primary immunodeficiencies,” in Immunologic Disorders in Infants and Children, J. Fletcher, Ed., pp. 357–362, Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2004.
- O. C. Bruton, “Agammaglobulinemia,” Pediatrics, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 722–727, 1952.
- J. S. Smolen, E. C. Keystone, P. Emery et al., “Consensus statement on the use of rituximab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 143–150, 2007.