- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 401890, 9 pages
IgG4-Related Perineural Disease
1Department of Radiology, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Science, Kanazawa 920-8641, Japan
2Department of Radiology, Toyama Prefectural Central Hospital, Toyama 930-8550, Japan
3Institute of Liver Studies, King’s College Hospital, London 5E5 9RS, UK
4Department of Pathology, Okayama University Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Okayama 700-8558, Japan
5Department of Pathology, Toyama Prefectural Central Hospital, Toyama 930-8550, Japan
Received 24 November 2011; Accepted 13 January 2012
Academic Editor: John H. Stone
Copyright © 2012 Dai Inoue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Kitagawa, Y. Zen, K. Harada et al., “Abundant IgG4-positive plasma cell infiltration characterizes chronic sclerosing sialadenitis (Küttner's tumor),” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 783–791, 2005.
- H. Hamano, S. Kawa, A. Horiuchi et al., “High serum IgG4 concentrations in patients with sclerosing pancreatitis,” New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 344, no. 10, pp. 732–738, 2001.
- Y. Zen, K. Harada, M. Sasaki et al., “IgG4-related sclerosing cholangitis with and without hepatic inflammatory pseudotumor, and sclerosing pancreatitis-associated sclerosing cholangitis: do they belong to a spectrum of sclerosing pancreatitis?” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 1193–1203, 2004.
- T. Taniguchi, M. Ko, S. Seko et al., “Interstitial pneumonia associated with autoimmune pancreatitis,” Gut, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 770–771, 2004.
- L. D. Cornell, S. L. Chicano, V. Deshpande et al., “Pseudotumors due to IgG4 immune-complex tubulointerstitial nephritis associated with autoimmune pancreatocentric disease,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 31, no. 10, pp. 1586–1597, 2007.
- S. Kasashima, Y. Zen, A. Kawashima et al., “Inflammatory abdominal aortic aneurysm: close relationship to IgG4-related periaortitis,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 197–204, 2008.
- J. H. Stone, A. Khosroshahi, A. Hilgenberg, A. Spooner, E. M. Isselbacher, and J. R. Stone, “IgG4-related systemic disease and lymphoplasmacytic aortitis,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 60, no. 10, pp. 3139–3145, 2009.
- R. Pannala and S. T. Chari, “Autoimmune pancreatitis,” Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 591–596, 2008.
- T. Shimosegawa and A. Kanno, “Autoimmune pancreatitis in Japan: overview and perspective,” Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 503–517, 2009.
- T. Kamisawa, N. Funata, Y. Hayashi et al., “Close relationship between autoimmune pancreatitis and multifocal fibrosclerosis,” Gut, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 683–687, 2003.
- H. Hamano, S. Kawa, Y. Ochi et al., “Hydronephrosis associated with retroperitoneal fibrosis and sclerosing pancreatitis,” Lancet, vol. 359, no. 9315, pp. 1403–1404, 2002.
- Y. Zen, M. Onodera, D. Inoue et al., “Retroperitoneal fibrosis: a clinicopathologic study with respect to immunoglobulin G4,” American Journal of Surgical Pathology, vol. 33, no. 12, pp. 1833–1839, 2009.
- S. T. Chari, N. Takahashi, M. J. Levy et al., “A diagnostic strategy to distinguish autoimmune pancreatitis from pancreatic cancer,” Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 1097–1103, 2009.
- D. V. Sahani, S. P. Kalva, J. Farrell et al., “Autoimmune pancreatitis: imaging features,” Radiology, vol. 233, no. 2, pp. 345–352, 2004.
- N. Takahashi, A. Kawashima, J. G. Fletcher, and S. T. Chari, “Renal involvement in patients with autoimmune pancreatitis: CT and MR imaging findings,” Radiology, vol. 242, no. 3, pp. 791–801, 2007.
- D. Inoue, Y. Zen, H. Abo et al., “Immunoglobulin G4-related lung disease: CT findings with pathologic correlations,” Radiology, vol. 251, no. 1, pp. 260–270, 2009.
- D. Inoue, Y. Zen, H. Abo et al., “Immunoglobulin G4-related periaortitis and periarteritis: CT findings in 17 patients,” Radiology, vol. 261, no. 2, pp. 625–633, 2011.
- Y. Fujinaga, M. Kadoya, S. Kawa et al., “Characteristic findings in images of extra-pancreatic lesions associated with autoimmune pancreatitis,” European Journal of Radiology, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 228–238, 2010.
- T. Watanabe, Y. Fujinaga, S. Kawakami et al., “Infraorbital nerve swelling associated with autoimmune pancreatitis,” Japanese Journal of Radiology, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 194–201, 2011.
- M. Katsura, A. Morita, H. Horiuchi, K. Ohtomo, and T. Machida, “IgG4-related inflammatory pseudotumor of the trigeminal nerve: another component of IgG4-related sclerosing disease?” American Journal of Neuroradiology, vol. 32, no. 8, pp. E150–E152, 2011.
- Z. S. Wallace, A. Khosroshahi, F. A. Jakobiec et al., “IgG4-related systemic disease as a cause of “idiopathic” orbital inflamation, including orbital myositis, and trigeminal nerve involvement,” Survey of Ophthalmology, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 26–33, 2012.
- Z. X. Ding, G. Lip, and V. Chong, “Idiopathic orbital pseudotumour,” Clinical Radiology, vol. 66, no. 9, pp. 886–892, 2011.
- Y. L. Tae, M. H. Kim, H. P. Do et al., “Utility of18F-FDG PET/CT for differentiation of autoimmune pancreatitis with atypical pancreatic imaging findings from pancreatic cancer,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 193, no. 2, pp. 343–348, 2009.
- S. Grisariu, B. Avni, T. T. Batchelor et al., “Neurolymphomatosis. An International Primary CNS Lymphoma Collaborative Group report,” Blood, vol. 115, no. 24, pp. 5005–5011, 2010.
- R. Shah, G. H. Roberson, and J. K. Curé, “Correlation of MR imaging findings and clinical manifestations in neurosarcoidosis,” American Journal of Neuroradiology, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 953–961, 2009.