- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Reconfigurable Computing
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 980762, 20 pages
New Three-Level Resource Management Enhancing Quality of Offline Hardware Task Placement on FPGA
1University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis/LEAT-CNRS, 250 rue Albert Einstein, bât 4. 06560, Sophia Antipolis - Cedex, France
2Research Unit ReDCAD, National Engineering School of Sfax, B.P. 1173-3038 Sfax, Tunisia
Received 14 November 2009; Revised 6 March 2010; Accepted 24 April 2010
Academic Editor: Christophe Bobda
Copyright © 2010 Ikbel Belaid et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ikbel Belaid, Fabrice Muller, and Maher Benjemaa, “Optimal static scheduling of real-time dependent tasks on reconfigurable hardware devices,” 2011 International Conference on Communications, Computing and Control Applications, CCCA 2011, 2011.
- Alexander Wold, Dirk Koch, and Jim Torresen, “Enhancing resource utilization with design alternatives in runtime reconfigurable systems,” IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing Workshops and Phd Forum, pp. 264–270, 2011.
- F. Duhem, F. Muller, and P. Lorenzini, “Reconfiguration time overhead on field programmable gate arrays: reduction and cost model,” Iet Computers And Digital Techniques, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 105–113, 2012.
- Manel Hentati, Samya Elaoud, Yassine Aoudni, Jean-Francois Nezan, and Mohamed Abid, “An efficient Resource Management to optimize the placement of hardware task on FPGA in the RVC framework,” Design Automation for Embedded Systems, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 363–380, 2012.