- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Rotating Machinery
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 715017, 9 pages
Gas Compressor Station Economic Optimization
1Solar Turbines Incorporated, 9330 Skypark Ct., San Diego, CA 92123, USA
2Southwest Research Institute, 6220 Culebra Road, San Antonio, TX 78238, USA
Received 23 September 2011; Accepted 6 December 2011
Academic Editor: Mauro Venturini
Copyright © 2012 Rainer Kurz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. H. Lotton and M. Lubomirsky, Gas Turbine Driver Sizing and Related Considerations, Bratislava Publishers, Slovakia, 2004.
- S. P. Santos, “Transient analysis- a must in gas pipeline design,” in Proceedings of the Pipeline Simulation Interest Group Conference, Tucson, Ariz, USA, 1997.
- S. Ohanian and R. Kurz, “Series of parallel arrangement in a two-unit compressor station,” Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, vol. 124, no. 4, pp. 936–941, 2002.
- W. Wright, M. Somani, and C. Ditzel, “Compressor station optimization,” in Proceedings of the 30th Annual Meeting, Pipeline Simulation Interest Group, Denver, Colo, USA, 1998.
- M. Pinelli, A. Mazzi, and G. Russo, “Arrangement and optimization or turbocompressors in off-shore natural gas extractions station,” Tech. Rep. GT20005-68031, ASME, 2005.
- R. Kurz and S. Ohanian, “Modelling turbomachinery in pipeline simulations,” in Proceedings of the 35th Annual Meeting, Pipeline Simulation Interest Group, Berne, Switzerland, 2003.
- R. Kurz, S. Ohanian, and K. Brun, “Compressors in high pressure pipeline applications,” Tech. Rep. GT2010-22018, ASME, 2010.
- S. P. Dos Santos, M. A. S. Bittencourt, and L. D. Vasconcellos, “Compressor station availability—managing its effects on gas pipeline operation,” in Proceedings of the Biennial International Pipeline Conference (IPC '07), vol. 1, pp. 855–863, 2007.
- S. P. Santos, “Monte Carlo simulation—a key for a feasible pipeline design,” in Proceedings of the Pipeline Simulation Interest Group Conference, Galveston, Tex, USA, 2009.