- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Stochastic Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 186206, 13 pages
Mild Solutions of Neutral Stochastic Partial Functional Differential Equations
Departamento de Matemáticas, ESFM, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, 07738 México, DF, Mexico
Received 28 December 2010; Revised 8 May 2011; Accepted 7 June 2011
Academic Editor: V. V. Anh
Copyright © 2011 T. E. Govindan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. E. Govindan, “Almost sure exponential stability for stochastic neutral partial functional differential equations,” Stochastics, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 139–154, 2005.
- T. Taniguchi, K. Liu, and A. Truman, “Existence, uniqueness, and asymptotic behavior of mild solutions to stochastic functional differential equations in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 181, no. 1, pp. 72–91, 2002.
- T. E. Govindan, “Stability properties in the -norm of solutions of stochastic partial functional differential equations,” Differential and Integral Equations, vol. 23, no. 5-6, pp. 401–418, 2010.
- T. E. Govindan, “A new iteration procedure for stochastic neutral partial functional differential equations,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 285–298, 2009.
- M. Adimy and K. Ezzinbi, “Existence and stability in the -norm for partial functional differential equations of neutral type,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 185, no. 3, pp. 437–460, 2006.
- J. Wu, Theory and Applications of Partial Functional Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- K. Ezzinbi, X. Fu, and K. Hilal, “Existence and regularity in the -norm for some neutral partial differential equations with nonlocal conditions,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 1613–1622, 2007.
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- N. U. Ahmed, Semigroup Theory with Applications to Systems and Control, vol. 246 of Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series, Longman Scientific and Technical, Harlow, UK, 1991.
- T. E. Govindan, “Autonomous semilinear stochastic Volterra integrodifferential equations in Hilbert spaces,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 51–74, 1994.
- G. Da Prato and J. Zabczyk, Stochastic Equations in Infinite Dimensions, vol. 44, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1992.