- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Stochastic Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 673642, 20 pages
A Feedback Retrial Queueing System with Two Types of Batch Arrivals
Department of Mathematics, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar 608002, India
Received 8 September 2012; Revised 15 November 2012; Accepted 18 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ho Lee
Copyright © 2012 R. Kalyanaraman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Yang and J. G. C. Templeton, “A survey on retrial queues,” Queueing Systems, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 201–233, 1987.
- G. I. Falin, “A survey of retrial queues,” Queueing Systems, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 127–167, 1990.
- B. D. Choi and Y. Chang, “Single server retrial queues with priority calls,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 30, no. 3-4, pp. 7–32, 1999.
- B. D. Choi and K. K. Park, “The M/G/1 retrial queue with bernoulli schedule,” Queueing Systems, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 219–227, 1990.
- Z. Khalil, G. I. Falin, and T. Yang, “Some analytical results for congestion in subscriber line modules,” Queueing Systems, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 381–402, 1992.
- G. I. Falin, J. R. Artalejo, and M. Martin, “On the single server retrial queue with priority customers,” Queueing Systems, vol. 14, no. 3-4, pp. 439–455, 1993.
- B. D. Choi, K. B. Choi, and Y. W. Lee, “M/G/1 retrial queueing systems with two types of calls and finite capacity,” Queueing Systems, vol. 19, no. 1-2, pp. 215–229, 1995.
- I. Atencia and P. Moreno, “A queueing system with linear repeated attempts, Bernoulli schedule and feedback,” Sociedad de Estadistica e Investigacion Operativa, vol. 11, pp. 285–310, 2003.
- R. Kalyanaraman and B. Srinivasan, “A retrial queueing system with two types of calls and geometric loss,” International Journal of Information and Management Sciences, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 75–88, 2004.
- J. R. Artalejo and I. Atencia, “On the single server retrial queue with batch arrivals,” Sankhya, vol. 66, pp. 140–158, 2004.
- I. Atencia and P. Moreno, “A single-server retrial queue with general retrial times and Bernoulli schedule,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 162, no. 2, pp. 855–880, 2005.
- Y. W. Lee, “The M/G/1 feedback retrial with two types of customers,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 875–887, 2005.
- G. I. Falin, “A single-server batch arrival queue with returning customers,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 201, no. 3, pp. 786–790, 2010.
- N. Thillaigovindan and R. Kalyanaraman, “A Feedback retrial queueing system with two types of arrivals,” in Proceeding of the 6th International Conference on Queueing Theory and Network Applications (QTNA '11), B. Kim, H. W. Lee, G. U. Hwang, and Y. W. Shin, Eds., pp. 177–181, Seoul, Korea, 2011.
- G. I. Falin, “On sufficient condition for ergodicity of multichannel queueing systems with repeat calls,” Advances in Applied Probability, vol. 16, pp. 447–448, 1984.