- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Stochastic Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 281473, 5 pages
The LMI Approach for Stabilizing of Linear Stochastic Systems
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski,”, 125 Tsarigradsko Shosse Boulevard, bl.3, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Received 28 April 2013; Accepted 26 July 2013
Academic Editor: Josefa Linares-Pérez
Copyright © 2013 Ivan Ivanov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Dragan and T. Morozan, “Stability and robust stabilization to linear stochastic systems described by differential equations with Markovian jumping and multiplicative white noise,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 33–92, 2002.
- V. Dragan and T. Morozan, “Systems of matrix rational differential equations arising in connection with linear stochastic systems with markovian jumping,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 194, no. 1, pp. 1–38, 2003.
- V. Dragan, T. Morozan, and A. M. Stoica, “H2 optimal control for linear stochastic systems,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 1103–1113, 2004.
- D. D. Yao, S. Zhang, and X. Y. Zhou, “Tracking a financial benchmark using a few assets,” Operations Research, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 232–246, 2006.
- S. Chen, X. Li, and X. Y. Zhou, “Stochastic linear quadratic regulators with indefinite control weight costs,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 1685–1702, 1998.
- X. Y. Zhou and D. Li, “Continuous-time mean-variance portfolio selection: a stochastic LQ framework,” Applied Mathematics and Optimization, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 19–33, 2000.
- D. D. Yao, S. Zhang, and X. Y. Zhou, “Stochastic linear-quadratic control via semidefinite programming,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 801–823, 2001.
- O. L. V. Costa and W. L. de Paulo, “Indefinite quadratic with linear costs optimal control of Markov jump with multiplicative noise systems,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 587–597, 2007.
- O. L. V. Costa and A. D. Oliveira, “Optimal mean-variance control for discrete-time linear systems with Markovian jumps and multiplicative noises,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 304–315, 2012.
- M. A. Rami, X. Y. Zhou, and J. B. Moore, “Well-posedness and attainability of indefinite stochastic linear quadratic control in infinite time horizon,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 123–133, 2000.
- X. Li, X. Y. Zhou, and M. A. Rami, “Indefinite stochastic linear quadratic control with Markovian jumps in infinite time horizon,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 27, no. 2-3, pp. 149–175, 2003.
- W. Xie, “An equivalent LMI representation of bounded real lemma for continuous-time systems,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2008, Article ID 672905, 2008.
- I. Ivanov and J. Dobreva, “An optimal solution to discrete-time stochastic models with economic applications,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Conference Management and Engineering, vol. 2, pp. 957–965, Bulgaria, 2011.
- I. Ivanov, “Accelerated LMI solvers for the maximal solution to a set of discrete-time algebraic Riccati equations,” Applied Mathematics E-Notes, vol. 12, pp. 228–238, 2012.
- M. A. Rami and X. Y. Zhou, “Linear matrix inequalities, Riccati equations, and indefinite stochastic linear quadratic controls,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 1131–1143, 2000.
- M. A. Rami and L. El Ghaoui, “LMI optimization for nonstandard Riccati equations arising in stochastic control,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 1666–1671, 1996.