- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Stochastic Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 961571, 5 pages
Some Limit Properties of the Harmonic Mean of Transition Probabilities for Markov Chains in Markovian Environments Indexed by Cayley's Trees
College of Mathematics and Information Science, Wenzhou University, Zhejiang 325035, China
Received 7 August 2013; Revised 24 October 2013; Accepted 31 October 2013
Academic Editor: Onesimo Hernandez Lerma
Copyright © 2013 Huilin Huang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. G. Kemeny, J. L. Snell, and A. W. Knapp, Denumerable Markov Chains, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1976.
- F. Spitzer, “Markov random fields on an infinite tree,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 387–398, 1975.
- I. Benjamini and Y. Peres, “Markov chains indexed by trees,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 219–243, 1994.
- W. Yang and Z. Ye, “The asymptotic equipartition property for nonhomogeneous Markov chains indexed by a homogeneous tree,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 3275–3280, 2007.
- T. Berger and Z. X. Ye, “Entropic aspects of random fields on trees,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 1006–1018, 1990.
- Z. Ye and T. Berger, “Ergodicity, regularity and asymptotic equipartition property of random fields on trees,” Journal of Combinatorics, Information & System Sciences, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 157–184, 1996.
- Z. Ye and T. Berger, Information Measures for Discrete Random Fields, Science Press, Beijing, China, 1998.
- R. Pemantle, “Automorphism invariant measures on trees,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 1549–1566, 1992.
- W. Yang and W. Liu, “Strong law of large numbers for Markov chains field on a Bethe tree,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 245–250, 2000.
- W. Yang, “Some limit properties for Markov chains indexed by a homogeneous tree,” Statistics & Probability Letters, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 241–250, 2003.
- H. Huang and W. Yang, “Strong law of large numbers for Markov chains indexed by an infinite tree with uniformly bounded degree,” Science in China A, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 195–202, 2008.
- R. Cogburn, “Markov chains in random environments: the case of Markovian environments,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 908–916, 1980.
- R. Pemantle and Y. Peres, “Critical random walk in random environment on trees,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 105–140, 1995.
- Y. Hu and Z. Shi, “Slow movement of random walk in random environment on a regular tree,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 1978–1997, 2007.
- Y. Q. Li, H. S. Wang, and Z. Wang, “Some strong limit theorems of geometric average of transition probabilities and their function for Markov chains in Markovian environments,” Acta Mathematica Scientia A, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 508–517, 2011 (Chinese).