- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 154673, 10 pages
Hereditary Pancreatic and Hepatobiliary Cancers
1Department of Surgery, Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21229, USA
2Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Received 4 April 2011; Accepted 28 April 2011
Academic Editor: Benedito Mauro Rossi
Copyright © 2011 Ashraf Haddad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiangyu Kong, Lei Li, Zhaoshen Li, and Keping Xie, “Targeted destruction of the orchestration of the pancreatic stroma and tumor cells in pancreatic cancer cases: Molecular basis for therapeutic implications,” Cytokine & Growth Factor Reviews, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 343–356, 2012.
- U. Kulik, H. Bektas, J. Klempnauer, and F. Lehner, “Repeat liver resection for colorectal metastases,” British Journal of Surgery, vol. 100, no. 7, pp. 926–932, 2013.
- Tamotsu Tsukahara, Hisao Haniu, and Yoshikazu Matsuda, “PTB-Associated Splicing Factor (PSF) Is a PPAR gamma-Binding Protein and Gr owth Regulator of Colon Cancer Cells,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013.