- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 374012, 11 pages
Clinical Considerations of BRCA1- and BRCA2-Mutation Carriers: A Review
1The Department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Newborn Care, The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, ON, K1H 8L6, Canada
2Centre for Cancer Therapeutics, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, ON, K1H 8L6, Canada
3The Division of Gynaecologic Oncology, The Ottawa Hospital, Ottawa, ON, K1H 8L6, Canada
Received 2 April 2011; Accepted 16 June 2011
Academic Editor: Bernardo Garicochea
Copyright © 2011 O. Bougie and J. I. Weberpals. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Lopez, P. Agullo, and R. Lakshmanaswamy, “Links between obesity, diabetes and ethnic disparities in breast cancer among Hispanic populations,” Obesity Reviews, 2013.
- Susan Miesfeldt, Amanda Lamb, and Christine Duarte, “Management of Genetic Syndromes Predisposing to Gynecologic Cancers,” Current Treatment Options in Oncology, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 34–50, 2013.