- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 870959, 7 pages
Use of Remote Monitoring to Improve Outcomes in Patients with Heart Failure: A Pilot Trial
1Graduate School, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, 1518 Clifton Road NE, Room 467, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
2Center for Connected Health, Partners Health Care, Boston, MA, USA
3Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
4Emory Rollins School of Public Health and Emory School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
5Department of Statistics, Institute of Technology Assessment, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Received 25 January 2010; Accepted 17 March 2010
Academic Editor: Elizabeth Krupinski
Copyright © 2010 Ambar Kulshreshtha et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alice J. Watson, Julia O'Rourke, Kamal Jethwani, Aurel Cami, Theodore A. Stern, Joseph C. Kvedar, Henry C. Chueh, and Adrian H. Zai, “Linking Electronic Health Record-Extracted Psychosocial Data in Real-Time to Risk of Readmission for Heart Failure,” Psychosomatics, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 319–327, 2011.
- David K. Ahern, Susan S. Woods, Marie C. Lightowler, Scott W. Finley, and Thomas K. Houston, “Promise of and Potential for Patient-Facing Technologies to Enable Meaningf ul Use,” American Journal of Preventive Medicine, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. S162–S172, 2011.
- Thomas Nesbitt, Julie G. Kvedar, and Adam Darkins, “E-patient Connectivity and the Near Term Future,” Journal of General Internal Medicine, vol. 26, pp. S636–S638, 2011.
- A. Pandor, T. Gomersall, J. W. Stevens, J. Wang, A. Al-Mohammad, A. Bakhai, J. G. F. Cleland, M. R. Cowie, and R. Wong, “Remote monitoring after recent hospital discharge in patients with heart failure: a systematic review and network meta-analysis,” Heart, vol. 99, no. 23, pp. 1717–1726, 2013.
- Molly Joel Coye, and Wendy Everett, “Connected Health: A Review Of Technologies And Strategies To Improve Patien t Care With Telemedicine And Telehealth,” Health Affairs, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 194–199, 2014.