- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 860549, 13 pages
Quality-on-Demand Compression of EEG Signals for Telemedicine Applications Using Neural Network Predictors
Center for Biomedical Informatics and Signal Processing, Department of Biomedical Engineering, SSN College of Engineering, Chennai 603110, India
Received 30 September 2010; Accepted 9 May 2011
Academic Editor: Velio Macellari
Copyright © 2011 N. Sriraam. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Edward Jones, Martin Glavin, Garry Higgins, and Brian McGinley, “An evaluation of the effects of wavelet coefficient quantisation in transform based EEG compression,” Computers In Biology And Medicine, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 661–669, 2013.
- Garry Higgins, William P. Marnane, Robert P. McEvoy, Martin Glavin, Brian McGinley, Stephen Faul, and Edward Jones, “The Effects of Lossy Compression on Diagnostically Relevant Seizure Information in EEG Signals,” Ieee Journal Of Biomedical And Health Informatics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 121–127, 2013.