- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Telemedicine and Applications
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 269637, 5 pages
Family Interaction and Consensus with IT Support
School of Education, Psychology and Sport Science, Linnaeus University, 391 82 Kalmar, Sweden
Received 16 July 2012; Revised 20 August 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Kamal Jethwani
Copyright © 2012 Peter Karlsudd. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Åhgren, “Chains of care: a counterbalance to fragmented health care,” Journal of Integrated Care Pathways, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 126–132, 2001.
- P. Karlsudd, “The “narrow” and the “wide” activity: the circumstances of integration,” The International Journal of Disability, Community & Rehabilitation, vol. 6, no. 1, 2007.
- G. M. Acker, “The impact of clients' mental illness on social workers' job satisfaction and burnout,” Health and Social Work, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 112–119, 1999.
- C. Lloyd, R. King, and L. Chenoweth, “Social work, stress and burnout: a review,” Journal of Mental Health, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 255–265, 2002.
- B. Levin and R. Normann, Opportunity of Care, Ekerlid förlag, Stockholm, Sweden, 2000.
- A. Coulter, “Paternalism or partnership?” British Medical Journal, vol. 319, no. 7212, pp. 719–720, 1999.
- P. Karlsudd, “E-collaboration for children with functional disabilities,” Telemedicine and e-Health, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 687–694, 2008.
- M. H. Harun, “Integrating e-Learning into the workplace,” Internet and Higher Education, vol. 4, no. 3-4, pp. 301–310, 2001.
- Y. Zhao, Y. Yagi, I. Nakajima, and H. Juzoji, “IP telephony—new horizon for telemedicine and e-health,” Journal of Medical Systems, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 277–283, 2002.
- C. Lu, E. C. Wirrell, and M. Blackman, “Where do families of children with epilepsy obtain their information?” Journal of Child Neurology, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 905–910, 2005.
- T. W. Peterman, “Elements of success at a traditional/virtual university: lessons learned from three years of growth in cyberspace,” Journal of Academic Librarianship, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 27–32, 2000.
- N. S. Berger, “Pioneering experiences in distance learning: lessons learned,” Journal of Management Education, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 684–690, 1999.
- B. Dahlbom and L. Mathiassen, Computers in Context—the Philosophy and Practice of System Design, Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK, 1993.
- K. Jandér, Access to Digital Learning Resources in Higher Education—A Pilot Study, Nätuniversitetet, 2005.
- P. Karlsudd, “For benefit or oblivion? From idea and vision to the implementation and support of learning applications,” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 79–89, 2010.
- P. Dalin, Limits to Educational Research, St. Martin’s Press, New York, NY, USA, 1978.
- P. Karlsudd, Support for Learning—Possibilities and Obstacles in Learning Applications, Mälardalen University, 2011.
- P. Wold-Olsen, “The customer revolution: the pharmaceutical industry and direct communication to patients and the public,” Eurohealth, vol. 5, pp. 11–13, 2002.
- A. Feldman and J. Minstrell, “Action research as a research methodology for the study of the teaching and learning of science,” in Research Design in Mathematics and Science Education, A. E. Kelly and R. A. Lesh, Eds., pp. 78–96, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, London, UK, 2000.
- J. M. Archer, M. L. Holly, and W. C. Kasten, Action Research for Teachers, Merill/Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 2001.
- P. Karlsudd and Y. Tågerud, “Bridging the gap—taking the distance out of e-learning,” The Electronic Journal of e-Learning, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 43–53, 2008.
- C. Argyris, R. Putnam, and D. McLain Smith, Action Science, Jossey Bass, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 1985.
- T. Tiller, “Action learning and action research—opportunities and dilemmas,” in Reflections on Educational Research, Svein and Dowling, Eds., Caspar Forlag A/S, Landås, Norway, 1995.