- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 404025, 10 pages
Involvement of Inflammation and Adverse Vascular Remodelling in the Blood Pressure Raising Effect of Repeatedly Heated Palm Oil in Rats
1Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 3 March 2012; Accepted 12 April 2012
Academic Editor: Masaki Mogi
Copyright © 2012 Chun-Yi Ng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Badlishah Sham Nurul-Iman, Yusof Kamisah, Kamsiah Jaarin, and Hj Mohd Saad Qodriyah, “Virgin Coconut Oil Prevents Blood Pressure Elevation and Improves Endothelial Functions in Rats Fed with Repeatedly Heated Palm Oil,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Chun-Yi Ng, Xin-Fang Leong, Norliana Masbah, Siti Khadijah Adam, Yusof Kamisah, and Kamsiah Jaarin, “Reprint of “Heated Vegetable Oils and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors”,” Vascular Pharmacology, 2014.
- Chun-Yi Ng, Xin-Fang Leong, Norliana Masbah, Siti Khadijah Adam, Yusof Kamisah, and Kamsiah Jaarin, “Heated Vegetable Oils and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors,” Vascular Pharmacology, 2014.
- Favour N. Beshel, Atim B. Antai, and Eme E. Osim, “Chronic consumption of three forms of palm oil diets alters glomerular filtration rate and renal plasma flow,” General Physiology and Biophysics, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 251–256, 2014.