- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 435490, 9 pages
Redefining Onyx HD 500 in the Flow Diversion Era
Department of Neurosurgery, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Received 8 June 2011; Revised 24 August 2011; Accepted 24 August 2011
Academic Editor: Karthikeshwar Kasirajan
Copyright © 2012 Richard Tyler Dalyai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Gandhi, “Redefining Onyx HD 500 in the Flow Diversion Era,” Yearbook of Neurology and Neurosurgery, vol. 2012, pp. 221–223, 2012.
- N. Chalouhi, J. F. McMahon, L. A. Moukarzel, R. M. Starke, P. Jabbour, A. S. Dumont, S. Tjoumakaris, E. L. Gingold, R. Rosenwasser, and L. F. Gonzalez, “Flow diversion versus traditional aneurysm embolization strategies: analysis of fluoroscopy and procedure times,” Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 291–295, 2013.
- Andrew P. Carlson, Ali Alaraj, Sepideh Amin-Hanjani, Fady T. Charbel, and Victor A. Aletich, “Continued Concern About Parent Vessel Steno-Occlusive Progression With Onyx HD-500 and the Utility of Quantitative Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Seria l Assessment,” Neurosurgery, vol. 72, no. 3, pp. 341–352, 2013.
- E. Jesús Duffis, Vivek Tank, Chirag D. Gandhi, and Charles J. Prestigiacomo, “Recent advances in neuroendovascular therapy,” Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, 2013.
- Jennifer N. Rodriguez, Fred J. Clubb, Thomas S. Wilson, Matthew W. Miller, Theresa W. Fossum, Jonathan Hartman, Egemen Tuzun, and Pooja Singhal, “In vivo response to an implanted shape memory polyurethane foam in a porcin e aneurysm model,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, vol. 102, no. 5, pp. 1231–1242, 2014.
- Mario Zanaty, Nohra Chalouhi, Stavropoula I. Tjoumakaris, and Robert H. Rosenwasser, “Endovascular Management of Cerebral Aneurysm,” Translational Stroke Research, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 199–206, 2014.