- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 862504, 4 pages
The Effect of Alcohol on Postprandial and Fasting Triglycerides
Department of Internal Medicine, Meander Medical Center, Utrechtseweg 160, 3818 ES Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Received 7 July 2011; Accepted 1 August 2011
Academic Editor: Kathleen M. Botham
Copyright © 2012 Albert Van de Wiel. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jin-Gyu Jung, Jong-Sung Kim, Seok-Joon Yoon, and Mi-Kyeong Oh, “Relationships Among Alcohol Consumption, Facial Flushing Response, and Meta bolic Syndrome in Healthy Men,” Annals of Epidemiology, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 480–486, 2012.
- Michael S Kostapanos, Moses S Elisaf, and Dimitri P Mikhailidis, “Hypertriglyceridemia-induced acute pancreatitis: clinical considerations,” Clinical Lipidology, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 259–262, 2012.
- Boudewijn Klop, Ana Torres Do Rego, and Manuel Castro Cabezas, “Alcohol and plasma triglycerides,” Current Opinion in Lipidology, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 321–326, 2013.
- Ichiro Wakabayashi, “Alcohol intake and triglycerides/high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ratio in men with hypertension,” American Journal of Hypertension, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 888–895, 2013.
- Ichiro Wakabayashi, “Relationships between alcohol intake and atherogenic indices in women,” Journal of Clinical Lipidology, 2013.
- Scott D. Nelson, “Icosapent Ethyl for Treatment of Elevated Triglyceride Levels,” Annals of Pharmacotherapy, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 1517–1523, 2013.
- Nobuyuki Toshikuni, Atsushi Fukumura, Nobubiko Hayashi, Tomoe Nomura, Matsumi Tsuchishima, Tomiyasu Arisawa, and Mikihiro Tsutsumi, “Comparison of the relationships of alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver w ith hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and dyslipidemia,” Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 82–88, 2013.
- Tomoko Shimomura, and Ichiro Wakabayashi, “Inverse associations between light-to-moderate alcohol intake and lipid-related indices in patients with diabetes,” Cardiovascular Diabetology, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 104, 2013.
- E. H. Moriguchi, and M. F. Lima-Costa, “Interactive effects of ApoE polymorphism, alcohol and smoking on age-relate d trends of blood pressure levels in elderly men: the Bambui Cohort Study o f Ageing (1997-2008),” Journal Of Human Hypertension, vol. 27, no. 8, pp. 497–503, 2013.
- G. Marchesini, F. Nascimbeni, S. Ballestri, M. Maurantonio, F. Carubbi, V. Ratziu, and A. Lonardo, “Cardiovascular risk, lipidemic phenotype and steatosis. A comparative analy sis of cirrhotic and non-cirrhotic liver disease due to varying etiology,” Atherosclerosis, vol. 232, no. 1, pp. 99–109, 2014.