- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Vehicular Technology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 914351, 5 pages
Detection of Overhead Contact Lines with a 2D-Digital-Beamforming Radar System for Automatic Guidance of Trolley Trucks
1Institut für Hochfrequenztechnik und Elektronik (IHE), Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT), Kaiserstraße 12, 76128 Karlsruhe, Germany
2Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RTC ELE RFT-DE, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 München, Germany
Received 19 October 2012; Accepted 21 January 2013
Academic Editor: Kuo-Kun Tseng
Copyright © 2013 Marlene Harter et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. G. Koellner, G. M. Brown, J. Rodríguez, J. Pontt, P. Cortés, and H. Miranda, “Recent advances in mining haul trucks,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 321–329, 2004.
- R. R. Obaid and R. H. Ahmad, “Automatic guidance system for trolley-powered mining haul trucks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS '09), October 2009.
- M. Harter, T. Schipper, L. Zwirello, A. Ziroff, and T. Zwick, “24 GHz Digital Beamforming radar with T-shaped antenna array for three-dimensional object detection,” International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 327–334, 2012.
- W. Mayer, S. Buntz, H. Leier, and W. Menzel, “Imaging radar sensor front-end with a large transmit array,” in Proceedings of the 1st European Radar Conference (EuRAD '04), pp. 153–156, October 2004.
- M. Harter and T. Zwick, “An FPGA controlled Digital Beamforming radar sensor with three-dimensional imaging capability,” in Proceedings of the International Radar Symposium (IRS '11), pp. 441–446, 2011.
- R. O. Schmidt, “Multiple emitter location and signal parameter estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 276–280, 1986.
- P. Stoica and Y. Selen, “Model-order selection: a review of information criterion rules,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 36–47, 2004.
- P. Chen, T. J. Wu, and J. Yang, “A comparative study of model selection criteria for the number of signals,” IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 180–188, 2008.
- D. Oprisan and H. Rohling, “Tracking systems for automotive radar networks,” in Proceedings of IEE Radar, pp. 339–343, October 2002.