- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Zoology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 362976, 11 pages
A Review and Interspecific Comparison of Nocturnal and Cathemeral Strepsirhine Primate Olfactory Behavioural Ecology
Department of Anthropology and The Centre for Environment and Sustainability, The University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada N6A 5C2
Received 13 November 2010; Revised 2 February 2011; Accepted 17 March 2011
Academic Editor: Lesley Rogers
Copyright © 2011 Ian C. Colquhoun. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Julie A. Teichroeb, and Colin A. Chapman, “Sensory information and associative cues used in food detection by wild vervet monkeys,” Animal Cognition, 2013.
- Javier delBarco-Trillo, and Christine M. Drea, “Socioecological and phylogenetic patterns in the chemical signals of strepsirrhine primates,” Animal Behaviour, 2014.
- Christine M. Drea, “D'scent of man: A comparative survey of primate chemosignaling in relation to sex,” Hormones and Behavior, 2014.
- Stacey R. Tecot, Britt Singletary, and Elizabeth Eadie, “Why "monogamy" isn't good enough,” American Journal Of Primatology, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 340–354, 2016.
- Timothy M. Eppley, Jörg U. Ganzhorn, and Giuseppe Donati, “Latrine behaviour as a multimodal communicatory signal station in wild lemurs: the case of Hapalemur meridionalis,” Animal Behaviour, vol. 111, pp. 57–67, 2016.