- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 876450, 4 pages
Proof That Chronic Lyme Disease Exists
Department of Medicine, Northern Westchester Hospital, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549, USA
Received 11 December 2009; Accepted 26 March 2010
Academic Editor: Guey Chuen Perng
Copyright © 2010 Daniel J. Cameron. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Raphael B. Stricker, and Lorraine Johnson, “The Lyme disease chronicles, continued chronic Lyme disease: In defense of the patient enterprise,” FASEB Journal, vol. 24, no. 12, pp. 4632–4633, 2010.
- Dean A. Jobe, Todd J. Kowalski, Marissa Bloemke, S. D. Lovrich, and Steven M. Callister, “Rapid Decline of OspC Borreliacidal Antibodies following Treatment of Patients with Early Lyme Disease,” Clinical And Vaccine Immunology, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1034–1037, 2011.
- Raphael B. Stricker, and Lorraine Johnson, ““Lyme literacy” and physicians in Connecticut,” The Journal of Pediatrics, vol. 158, no. 3, pp. 518–519, 2011.
- Raphael B. Stricker, and Lorraine Johnson, “The pain of chronic lyme disease: moving the discourse backward?,” FASEB Journal, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 4085–4086, 2011.
- U. Ljostad, and A. Mygland, “The phenomenon of 'chronic Lyme'; an observational study,” European Journal of Neurology, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 1128–1135, 2012.
- R. B. Stricker, and L. Johnson, “Antiphospholipid antibodies in patients with persistent Lyme disease symptoms,” Lupus, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 346–347, 2012.
- John D. Scott, John F. Anderson, and Lance A. Durden, “Widespread Dispersal of Borrelia burgdorferi–Infected Ticks Collected from Songbirds Across Canada,” Journal of Parasitology, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 49–59, 2012.
- Jlh Sperling, Mj Middelveen, D Klein, and Fah Sperling, “Evolving perspectives on lyme borreliosis in Canada.,” The open neurology journal, vol. 6, pp. 94–103, 2012.
- R. Eikeland, A. Mygland, K. Herlofson, and U. Ljostad, “Risk factors for a non-favorable outcome after treated European neuroborreliosis,” Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, vol. 127, no. 3, pp. 154–160, 2013.
- Nicholas A. Richmond, Sonia A. Lamel, Jeffrey M. Davidson, Manuela Martins-Green, Chandan K. Sen, Marjana Tomic-Canic, Alejandra C. Vivas, Liza R. Braun, and Robert S. Kirsner, “US-National Institutes of Health-funded research for cutaneous wounds in 2012,” Wound Repair and Regeneration, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 789–792, 2013.
- U. Ljostad, and A. Mygland, “Chronic Lyme; diagnostic and therapeutic challenges,” Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, vol. 127, pp. 38–47, 2013.
- Katherine L. Baquerizo Nole, Elizabeth Yim, Freya Van Driessche, Jeffrey M. Davidson, Manuela Martins-Green, Chandan K. Sen, Marjana Tomic-Canic, and Robert S. Kirsner, “Wound research funding from alternative sources of federal funds in 2012,” Wound Repair and Regeneration, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 295–300, 2014.
- John D. Scott, and Lance A. Durden, “Songbird-transported tick Ixodes minor (Ixodida: Ixodidae) discovered in Canada,” Canadian Entomologist, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 46–50, 2015.
- Karen S. Moore, “Lyme Disease: Diagnosis, Treatment Guidelines, and Controversy,” Jnp-Journal For Nurse Practitioners, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 64–69, 2015.