- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Influenza Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 206975, 7 pages
Experiences after Twenty Months with Pandemic Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Infection in the Naïve Norwegian Pig Population
1Department of Laboratory Services, Norwegian Veterinary Institute, P.O. Box 750 Sentrum, 0106 Oslo, Norway
2Department of Health Surveillance, Norwegian Veterinary Institute, P.O. Box 750 Sentrum, 0106 Oslo, Norway
3Department of Control, Norwegian Food Safety Authority, Kyrkjevegen 332, 4325 Sandnes, Norway
4Norwegian Pig Health Service, Animalia, P.O. Box 396 Økern, 0513 Oslo, Norway
5Division of Infectious Disease Control, Department of Virology, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, P.O. Box 4404 Nydalen, 0403 Oslo, Norway
Received 15 September 2011; Revised 21 November 2011; Accepted 18 December 2011
Academic Editor: Montserrat Torremorell
Copyright © 2011 B. Gjerset et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carl Andreas Grøntvedt, Chiek Er, Britt Gjerset, Anna Germundsson Hauge, Edgar Brun, Anne Jørgensen, Bjørn Lium, and Tore Framstad, “Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus infection in Norwegian swine herds 2009/10: The risk of human to swine transmission,” Preventive Veterinary Medicine, vol. 110, no. 3-4, pp. 429–434, 2013.
- Hilde Forberg, Anna G. Hauge, Britt Gjerset, Olav Hungnes, and Anette Kilander, “Swine influenza in Norway: a distinct lineage of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 virus,” Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, vol. 7, pp. 21–26, 2013.
- Pomorska-Mól M, Kwit K, Markowska-Daniel I, Kowalski C, and Pejsak Z, “Local and systemic immune response in pigs during subclinical and clinical swine influenza infection,” Research in Veterinary Science, 2014.