- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Addiction have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Addiction.
- Nabila El-Bassel, Stacey A. Shaw, Anindita Dasgupta, and Steffanie A. Strathdee, “Drug use as a driver of HIV risks,” Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 150–155, 2014.
- Karla D. Wagner, Richard Armenta, Alexis M. Roth, Jane C. Maxwell, Jazmine Cuevas-Mota, and Richard S. Garfein, “Use of synthetic cathinones and cannabimimetics among injection drug users in San Diego, California,” Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2014.
- Sukaina Alzyoud, Khalid Kheirallah, Linda Weglicki, Kenneth Ward, Abdallah Al-Khawaldeh, and Ali Shotar, “Tobacco Smoking Status and Perception of Health among a Sample of Jordanian Students,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 7022–7035, 2014.
- K. L. Kumpfer, “Family-Based Interventions for the Prevention of Substance Abuse and Other Impulse Control Disorders in Girls,” ISRN Addiction, vol. 2014, pp. 1–23, 2014.
- Frieda Matthys, Veerle Soyez, Wim van den Brink, Peter Joostens, Sabine Tremmery, and Bernard Sabbe, “Barriers to Implementation of Treatment Guidelines for ADHD in Adults with Substance Use Disorder,” Journal of Dual Diagnosis, pp. 00–00, 2014.
- Nabila El-Bassel, Louisa Gilbert, Assel Terlikbayeva, Chris Beyrer, Elwin Wu, Stacey A. Shaw, Xin Ma, Mingway Chang, Tim Hunt, Leyla Ismayilova, Sholpan Primbetova, Yelena Rozental, and Baurzhan Zhussupov, “HIV risks among injecting and non-injecting female partners of men who inject drugs in Almaty, Kazakhstan: Implications for HIV prevention, research, and policy,” International Journal of Drug Policy, 2013.
- Steve Sussman, and Meghan B. Moran, “Hidden addiction: Television,” Journal of Behavioral Addictions, vol. 1, no. -1, pp. 1–8, 2013.