- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 428959, 6 pages
Nonnormal Edge-Transitive Cubic Cayley Graphs of Dihedral Groups
1Department of Mathematics, Iran University of Science and Technology, Narmak, Tehran 16844, Iran
2Payame Noor University, Babol, Iran
3Department of Mathematics, Urmia University, Urmia 57135, Iran
Received 22 June 2011; Accepted 11 July 2011
Academic Editors: B. Bakalov and M. Goze
Copyright © 2011 Mehdi Alaeiyan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. E. Praeger, “Finite normal edge-transitive Cayley graphs,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 207–220, 1999.
- M. Y. Xu, “Automorphism groups and isomorphisms of Cayley digraphs,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 182, no. 1–3, pp. 309–319, 1998.
- M. Alaeiyan, H. Tavallaee, and A. A. Talebi, “Cayley graphs of abelian groups which are not normal edge-transitive,” Vietnam Journal of Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 309–318, 2005.
- H. S. Sim and Y. W. Kim, “Normal edge-transitive circulant graphs,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 317–324, 2001.
- Y. Q. Feng, J. H. Kwak, and M. Y. Xu, “s-regular cubic Cayley graphs on abelian or dihedral groups,” Research Report 53, Institute of Mathematics Peking University, 2000.
- S. F. Du, Y. Q. Feng, J. H. Kwak, and M. Y. Xu, “Cubic Cayley graphs on dihedral groups,” Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 7, pp. 224–234, 2004.