- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 851495, 8 pages
Finite Groups Whose Certain Subgroups of Prime Power Order Are -Semipermutable
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 8o111, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 17 July 2011; Accepted 3 August 2011
Academic Editor: A. Kiliçman
Copyright © 2011 Mustafa Obaid. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. H. Kegel, “Sylow-gruppen und subnormalteiler endlicher gruppen,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 78, pp. 205–221, 1962.
- Z. Chen, “Generalization of the Schur-Zassenhaus theorem,” Journal of Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 290–294, 1998.
- B. Huppert, Endliche Gruppen I, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1967.
- J. Buckley, “Finite groups whose minimal subgroups are normal,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 116, pp. 15–17, 1970.
- S. Srinivasan, “Two sufficient conditions for supersolvability of finite groups,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 210–214, 1980.
- M. Ramadan, “Influence of normality on maximal subgroups of Sylow subgroups of a finite group,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 59, no. 1-2, pp. 107–110, 1992.
- M. Asaad, M. Ramadan, and M. Ezzat, “Finite groups with normal subgroups of prime power orders,” Pure Mathematics and Applications, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 251–256, 1994.
- M. Ramadan, “The influence of S-quasinormality of some subgroups of prime power order on the structure of finite groups,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 143–148, 2001.
- P. Schmid, “Subgroups permutable with all Sylow subgroups,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 207, no. 1, pp. 285–293, 1998.
- K. Doerk and T. Hawkes, Finite Soluble Groups, vol. 4, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1992.
- M. Asaad and M. Ezzat Mohamed, “On generalized hypercenter of a finite group,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 2239–2248, 2001.
- Y. Wang, “Finite groups with some subgroups of Sylow subgroups c-supplemented,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 224, no. 2, pp. 467–478, 2000.
- M. Ezzat, Finite groups in which some subgroups of prime power order are normal, M.S. thesis, Cairo University, 1995.
- Weinstein M., Ed., Between Nilpotent and Solvable, Polygonal Publishing House, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 1982.
- D. Gorenstien, Finite Groups, Harper & Row, New York, NY, USA, 1967.
- A. Yokoyama, “Finite solvable groups whose F-hypercenter contains all minimal subgroups II,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 27, pp. 572–575, 1976.
- W. R. Scott, Group Theory, Englewood cliffs, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 1964.
- M. Asaad, “On the supersolvability of finite groups. I,” Annales Universitatis Scientiarum Budapestinensis, vol. 18, pp. 3–7, 1975.