- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 725627, 5 pages
Acceptable Morita Contexts for Semigroups
Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, 50090 Tartu, Estonia
Received 20 March 2012; Accepted 29 April 2012
Academic Editors: K. Fujii, M. Jinzenji, F. Panaite, and J. van de Leur
Copyright © 2012 Valdis Laan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Talwar, “Morita equivalence for semigroups,” Australian Mathematical Society A, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 81–111, 1995.
- M. V. Lawson, “Morita equivalence of semigroups with local units,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 215, no. 4, pp. 455–470, 2011.
- V. Laan and L. Márki, “Strong Morita equivalence of semigroups with local units,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 215, no. 10, pp. 2538–2546, 2011.
- S. Talwar, “Strong Morita equivalence and a generalisation of the Rees theorem,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 181, no. 2, pp. 371–394, 1996.
- Y. Q. Chen and K. P. Shum, “Morita equivalence for factorisable semigroups,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 437–454, 2001.
- L. Marín, “Morita equivalence based on contexts for various categories of modules over associative rings,” Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, vol. 133, no. 1-2, pp. 219–232, 1998.
- J. M. Howie, Fundamentals of Semigroup Theory, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1995.