- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 392130, 5 pages
Development and Validation of Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method for Estimation of Ceftaroline Fosamil in Bulk and Its Parenteral Dosage Forms
Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Hindu College of Pharmacy, Amaravathi Road, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522002, India
Received 8 April 2013; Accepted 11 May 2013
Academic Editors: G. Alberti and G. Erny
Copyright © 2013 A. Suneetha and K. China Venkanna. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Ge, D. Maynard, and D. E. Rickert, “Comparative pharmacokinetics of ceftaroline in rats, rabbits, and monkeys following a single intravenous or intramuscular injection,” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 912–914, 2010.
- R. N. Jones, D. J. Farrell, R. E. Mendes, and H. S. Sader, “Comparative ceftaroline activity tested against pathogens associated with community-acquired pneumonia: results from an international surveillance study,” Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, vol. 66, no. 3, Article ID dkr101, pp. 69–80, 2011.
- D. E. Wiskirchen, J. L. Crandon, G. H. Furtado, G. Williams, and D. P. Nicolau, “In Vivo efficacy of a human-simulated regimen of ceftaroline combined with NXL104 against extended-spectrum-β-lactamase (ESBL)-producing and non-ESBL-producing Enterobacteriaceae,” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 3220–3225, 2011.
- R. A. Keel, J. L. Crandon, and D. P. Nicolau, “Efficacy of human simulated exposures of ceftaroline administered at 600 milligrams every 12 hours against phenotypically diverse Staphylococcus aureus isolates,” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 4028–4032, 2011.
- D. Andes and W. A. Craig, “Pharmacodynamics of a new cephalosporin, PPI-0903 (TAK-599), active against methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus in murine thigh and lung infection models: Identification of an in vivo pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic target,” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 1376–1383, 2006.
- A. Suneetha, K. China Venkanna, and S. Kathirvel, “Development and validation of UV spectrophotometric method for quantitative estimation of ceftaroline fosamil in bulk and injection form,” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research & Analysis, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 63–67, 2012.
- ICH, “Stability testing of new drug substances and products,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Harmonization, International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA), Geneva, Switzerland, 2003.
- ICH, “Stability testing: Photostability testing of new drug substances and products,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Harmonization, International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations (IFPMA), Geneva, Switzerland, 1996.