- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 236570, 6 pages
Simultaneous Estimation of Ambroxol Hydrochloride and Cetirizine Hydrochloride in Pharmaceutical Tablet Dosage Form by Simultaneous Equation Spectrophotometric Method: A Quality Control Tool for Dissolution Studies
1Department of Pharmaceutics, Rayat Bahra Institute of Pharmacy, Hoshiarpur, Punjab 146001, India
2Quantum Solutions, Chandigarh 160036, India
3CSIR Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39A, Chandigarh 160036, India
4PDM School of Pharmacy, Karsindhu, Safidon Tehsil, Jind District, Haryana-126112, India
Received 29 December 2013; Accepted 21 January 2014; Published 4 March 2014
Academic Editors: C. Desiderio, A. Niazi, and M. U. Özgür
Copyright © 2014 Deepak Sharma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Indian Pharmacopoeia, Government of India Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, vol. 3, Controller of Publications, Delhi, India, p. 83, 2007.
- British Pharmacopeia, Medicinal Substances, vol. 1-2, pp. 265–268, 2009.
- K. D. Tripathi, Essential of Medical Pharmacology, Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, New Delhi, India, 6th edition, 2008.
- Indian Pharmacopoeia, Government of India Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, vol. 3, Controller of Publications, Delhi, India, pp. 274–275, 2007.
- British Pharmacopeia, Medicinal Substances, vol. 1-2, pp. 1198–1202, 2009.
- S. Gopalakrishnan, T. A. Chitra, A. Aruna, and A. Chenthilnathan, “Development of RP-HPLC method for the simultaneous estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride, cetirizine hydrochloride and antimicrobial preservatives in combined dosage form,” Der Pharma Chemica, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1003–1015, 2012.
- M. Maithani, R. Raturi, V. Gautam, D. Kumar, A. Gaurav, and R. Singh, “Simultaneous estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride and cetirizine hydrochloride in tablet dosage form by RP-HPLC method,” International Journal of Comprehensive Pharmacy, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 1–3, 2010.
- T. P. Kumar, M. A. Haque, K. P. Kumar, G. Nivedita, and V. P. Diwan, “Simultaneous determination of cetirizine hydrochloride and ambroxol hydrochloride in combined dosage form by using RP-HPLC method,” American Journal of PharmTech Research, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 716–723, 2012.
- M. G. Raja, G. Geetha, A. Sankaranarayanan, K. M. G. Raju, and P. S. Kumar, “Simultaneous and stability indicating method for determination of cetrizine hydrochloride and ambroxol hydrochloride in syrup,” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 2658–2663, 2012.
- N. M. Bhatia, S. K. Ganbavale, M. S. Bhatia, H. N. More, and S. U. Kokil, “RP-HPLC and spectrophotometric estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride and cetirizine hydrochloride in combined dosage form,” Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 603–608, 2008.
- B. A. Patel, S. G. Patel, D. P. Patel, B. H. Patel, and M. M. Patel, “Stability indicating HPTLC method development and validation for estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride and cetirizine dihydrochloride in combine tablet dosage form,” International Research Journal of Pharmacy, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 95–99, 2011.
- P. Arora, V. Arora, and S. Jain, “Simultaneous estimation of cetirizine dihydrochloride and ambroxol hydrochloride in pharmaceutical formulation by a novel HPLC method,” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 3149–3151, 2012.
- P. Venkateshwari, G. V. S. Kumar, S. B. Puranik et al., “Development of stability indicating RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of ambroxol hydrochloride and levocetirizine dihydrochloride,” International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutical Analysis, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 34–40, 2012.