- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 586592, 4 pages
Double Lumen Tubes: Usage and Performance by Frequent and Infrequent Users
1Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA 23507, USA
2Departments of Anesthesiology and Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University Medical School, Nashville, TN 37232, USA
Received 10 August 2011; Accepted 5 September 2011
Academic Editors: M. Şentürk and S. J. Verbrugge
Copyright © 2011 Sachin Jha and Jesse M. Ehrenfeld. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Ehrenfeld, J. L. Walsh, and W. S. Sandberg, “Right- and left-sided mallinckrodt double-lumen tubes have identical clinical performance,” Anesthesia and Analgesia, vol. 106, no. 6, pp. 1847–1852, 2008.
- P. D. Slinger, “Fiberoptic bronchoscopic positioning of double-lumen tubes,” Journal of Cardiothoracic Anesthesia, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 486–496, 1989.
- J. H. Campos, E. A. Hallam, T. Van Natta, and K. H. Kernstine, “Devices for lung isolation used by anesthesiologists with limited thoracic experience: Comparison of double-lumen endotracheal tube, and arndt wire-guided endobronchial blocker,” Anesthesiology, vol. 104, no. 2, pp. 261–266, 2006.
- A. Eden, M. Grach, Z. Goldik et al., “The implementation of an anesthesia information management system,” European Journal of Anaesthesiology, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 882–889, 2006.
- J. Balust and A. MacArio, “Can anesthesia information management systems improve quality in the surgical suite?” Current Opinion in Anaesthesiology, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 215–222, 2009.