- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [10 citations: 10 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Anesthesiology have been cited 10 times. The following is a list of the 10 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Anesthesiology.
- Benjamin M. Aakre, Richard I. Efem, Gregory A. Wilson, Daryl J. Kor, and John H. Eisenach, “Postoperative Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in Patients With Previous Exposure to Bleomycin,” Mayo Clinic Proceedings, vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 181–189, 2014.
- Karin Becke, Christian Siebert, and Michael Dinkel, “Pediatric Anesthesia - Does Anesthesia make Children stupid?,” Anasthesiologie Intensivmedizin Notfallmedizin Schmerztherapie, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 240–245, 2013.
- Dong Hoon Lee, Jae Gyu Kim, Chan Woong Kim, Chang Ha Lee, and Jae Hee Lim, “The Usefulness of 3-Dimensional Virtual Simulation Using Haptics in Training Orotracheal Intubation,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- V. Jevtovic-Todorovic, A. R. Absalom, K. Blomgren, A. Brambrink, G. Crosby, D. J. Culley, G. Fiskum, R. G. Giffard, K. F. Herold, A. W. Loepke, D. Ma, B. A. Orser, E. Planel, W. Slikker, S. G. Soriano, G. Stratmann, L. Vutskits, Z. Xie, and H. C. Hemmings, “Anaesthetic neurotoxicity and neuroplasticity: an expert group report and statement based on the BJA Salzburg Seminar,” British Journal of Anaesthesia, 2013.
- Cheng Wang, Fang Liu, Tucker A. Patterson, Merle G. Paule, and William Slikker, “Preclinical Assessment of Ketamine,” CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 448–453, 2013.
- Christoph Deppe, Peter Kummer, Robert Guerkov, and Bernhard Olzowy, “Influence of the Individual DPOAE Growth Behavior on DPOAE Level Variations Caused by Conductive Hearing Loss and Elevated Intracranial Pressure,” Ear And Hearing, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 122–131, 2013.
- Stephen D. Skaper, Laura Facci, Mariella Fusco, Maria Federica Valle, Morena Zusso, Barbara Costa, and Pietro Giusti, “Palmitoylethanolamide, a naturally occurring disease-modifying agent in neuropathic pain,” Inflammopharmacology, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 79–94, 2013.
- Merle G. Paule, Cheng Wang, and William Slikker, “Application of microPET imaging approaches in the study of pediatric anesth etic-induced neuronal toxicity,” Journal of Applied Toxicology, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 861–868, 2013.
- Oliver Kimberger, “Temperature monitoring in the OR – State of the art and a 2012 update,” Trends in Anaesthesia and Critical Care, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 8–12, 2013.
- Alessia Pedoto, “How to Choose the Double-Lumen Tube Size and Side,” Anesthesiology Clinics, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 671–681, 2012.