- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 251389, 13 pages
Maps Completely Preserving Involutions and Maps Completely Preserving Drazin Inverse
1College of Science, Harbin Engineering University, Harbin 150001, China
2Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
3East University of Heilongjiang, Harbin 150001, China
Received 24 August 2012; Accepted 2 October 2012
Academic Editors: H. Y. Chung and H. A. Larrondo
Copyright © 2012 Hongmei Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Hou and J. L. Cui, Introduction to the Linear Maps on Operator Algebras, Scinece press, Beijing, China, 2002.
- L. Yang and L. Zhang, “Maps on preserving involution,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 431, no. 5–7, pp. 666–672, 2009.
- J. Cui, “Additive drazin inverse preservers,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 426, no. 2-3, pp. 448–453, 2007.
- E. G. Effros and Z.-J. Ruan, Operator Spaces, The Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 2000.
- D. Hadwin and D. R. Larson, “Completely rank-nonincreasing linear maps,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 199, no. 1, pp. 210–227, 2003.
- J. Hou and L. Huang, “Characterizing isomorphisms in terms of completely preserving invertibility or spectrum,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 359, no. 1, pp. 81–87, 2009.
- J. Cui and J. Hou, “Linear maps on von Neumann algebras preserving zero products or TR-rank,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 79–91, 2002.
- J. L. Cui and J. C. Hou, “A characterization of homomorphisms between Banach algebras,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 761–768, 2004.
- L. Huang and J. Hou, “Maps completely preserving spectral functions,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 435, no. 11, pp. 2756–2765, 2011.
- J. Hou and L. Huang, “Maps completely preserving idempotents and maps completely preserving square-zero operators,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 176, pp. 363–380, 2010.