- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 539359, 10 pages
Green's Theorem for Sign Data
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Lafayette, LA 70504-4210, USA
Received 14 March 2012; Accepted 19 April 2012
Academic Editors: A. Bellouquid and M.-H. Hsu
Copyright © 2012 Louis M. Houston. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. T. O'Brien, W. P. Kamp, and G. M. Hoover, “Sign-bit amplitude recovery with applications to seismic data,” Geophysics, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 1527–1539, 1982.
- N. A. Anstey, Seismic Prospecting Instruments, Gebruder Borntraeger, Berlin, Germany, 2nd edition, 1981.
- L. M. Houston and B. A. Richard, “The Helmholtz-Kirchoff 2.5D integral theorem for sign-bit data,” Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 84–87, 2004.
- L. M. Houston, G. A. Glass, and A. D. Dymnikov, “Sign data derivative recovery,” ISRN Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 630702, 7 pages, 2012.
- W. G. Kelley and A. C. Peterson, Difference Equations: an Introduction with Applications, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1st edition, 1991.