- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
ISRN Astronomy and Astrophysics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 341919, 7 pages
New Black Holes Solutions in a Modified Gravity
1Departamento de Física, Centro de Ciências Exatas, Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo, Avenida Fernando Ferrari s/n, Campus de Goiabeiras, 29075-910 Vitória, ES, Brazil
2Instituto de Física, Universidade Federal da Bahia, Salvador, BA 40210-340, Brazil
3ICRACBPF-Rua Dr. Xavier Sigaud, 150, 180, CEP22290-Urca, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Received 2 November 2011; Accepted 4 December 2011
Academic Editor: A. Ferrari
Copyright © 2011 M. Hamani Daouda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Nakamura, et al., “Review of particle physics,” Journal of Physics G, vol. 37, no. 7, Article ID 075021, 2010.
- G. Bhattacharyya, “A pedagogical review of electroweak symmetry breaking scenarios,” Reports on Progress in Physics, vol. 74, no. 2, Article ID 026201, 2011.
- H. Weyl, “Gravitation und elektrizitat,” Sitzungsberichte der Königlich Preussischen Akademie der Wissenschaften zu Berlin, vol. 26, pp. 465–480, 1918.
- H. Weyl, Reprinted in: The Principles of Relativity, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1922.
- H. Weyl, “Feld und materie,” Annals of Physics, vol. 65, pp. 541–563, 1921.
- H. Weyl, “Relativity symposium,” Nature, vol. 106, no. 2677, p. 781, 1921.
- J. Wess and J. Bagger, Supersymmetry and Supergravity, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1992.
- T. Ortin, Gravity and Strings, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- L. Smolin, “An invitation to loop quantum gravity,” High Energy Physics—Theory, 2005, arXiv:hep-th/0408048v3.
- J. Dunkley, E. Komatsu, M. R. Nolta, et al., “Five-year wilkinson microwave anisotropy probe (WMAP) observations: likelihoods and parameters from the WMAP data,” Astrophysics, vol. 180, pp. 306–329, 2009, WMAP Collaboration.
- A. G. Riess, “Observational evidence from supernovae for an accelerating universe and a cosmological constant,” Astrophysics, vol. 116, pp. 1009–1038, 1998.
- S. Permultter, G. Aldering, G. Goldhaber, et al., “Measurements of omega and lambda from 42 high redshift supernovae,” Astrophysics, vol. 517, pp. 565–586, 1998.
- J. D. Bekenstein, “Cosmological evolution of domain wall networks,” Physical Review D, vol. 70, no. 8, Article ID 083509, 7 pages, 2004, Erratum-Ibid D, vol. 71, Article ID 069901, 2005.
- S. Capozziello and V. Faraoni, Beyond Einstein Gravity, A Survey of Gravitational Theories for Cosmology and Astrophysics, vol. 170 of Fundamental Theories of Physics, New York, NY, USA, 2011.
- S. Nojiri and S. D. Odintsov, “Unified cosmic history in modified gravity: from F(R) theory to Lorentz non-invariant models,” Physics Reports, vol. 505, no. 2–4, pp. 59–144, 2011.
- G. Cognola, E. Elizalde, S. Nojiri, S. D. Odintsov, and S. Zerbini, “Dark energy in modified Gauss-Bonnet gravity: late-time acceleration and the hierarchy problem,” Physical Review D, vol. 73, no. 8, Article ID 084007, 16 pages, 2006.
- I. Antoniadis, J. Rizos, and K. Tamvakis, “Singularity-free cosmological solutions of the superstring effective action,” Nuclear Physics B, vol. 415, no. 2, pp. 497–514, 1994.
- S. D. Odintsov, T. Harko, S. N. L. Francisco, and S. Nojiri, “f(R, T) gravity,” Physical Review D, vol. 84, Article ID 024020, 11 pages, 2011.
- M. H. Daouda, M. E. Rodrigues, and M. J. S. Houndjo, “Static anisotropic solutions in f(T) theory,” Physics, 2011, arXiv:1109.0528v1.
- R. Aldrovandi and J. G. Pereira, An Introduction to Teleparallel Gravity, Instituto de Fisica Teorica, UNSEP, Sao Paulo, Brazil, http://www.ift.unesp.br/gcg/tele.pdf.
- M. Camenzind, “Weak and strong sources of gravity: an SO(1, 3)-gauge theory of gravity,” Physical Review D, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1068–1081, 1978.
- R. Mignani, E. Pessa, and R. Resconi, “Non-conservative gravitational equations,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 1049–1073, 1997.
- F. W. Dyson, A. S. E. Eddington, and C. R. Davidson, “A determination of the deflection of light by the sun's gravitational field, from observations made at the total eclipse of May 29, 1919,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, vol. 220, no. 571–581, pp. 291–333, 1920.
- D. Kennefick, “Not only because of theory: dyson, eddington and the competing myths of the 1919 eclipse expedition,” Physics, 2009, arXiv:0709.0685v2.
- E. B. Fomalont and R. A. Sramek, “Measurements of the solar gravitational deflection of radio waves in agreement with general relativity,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 36, no. 25, pp. 1475–1478, 1976.
- I. Licata and A. Sakaji, “Gauge generalized principle for complex systems,” in Physics of Emergence and Organization, G. Resconi, Ed., pp. 27–60, World Scientific, Singapore, 2008.
- N. V. Mitskievich, “Relativistic physics in arbitrary reference frames,” General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology, 1996, arXiv:gr-qc/9606051v1.
- R. Mignani, E. Pessa, and G. Resconi, “Commutative diagrams and tensor calculus in Riemann spaces,” Nuovo Cimento B, vol. 108, no. 12, pp. 1319–1331, 1993.
- P. Rastall, “Generalization of the Einstein theory,” Physical Review D, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 3357–3359, 1972.
- K. Moriyasu, An Elementary Primer for Gauge Theory, World Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd, Singapore, 1983.
- T. Kawai, “Teleparallel theory of ()-dimensional gravity,” Physical Review D, vol. 48, no. 12, pp. 5668–5675, 1993.
- M. Adak, M. Kalay, and O. Sert, “Lagrange formulation of the symmetric teleparallel gravity,” International Journal of Modern Physics D, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 619–634, 2006.
- S. Capozziello and M. D. Laurentis, “Extended theories of gravity,” General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology, 2011, arXiv:1108.6266v2.
- T. Clifton, “Spherically symmetric solutions to fourth-order theories of gravity,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 23, Article ID 7445, 2006.
- D. Grumiller, “Model for gravity at large distances,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 105, no. 21, Article ID 211303, 4 pages, 2010, Erratum-Ibid, vol. 106, Article ID 039901, 2011.
- P. D. Mannheim and D. Kazanas, “Exact vacuum solution to conformal Weyl gravity and galactic rotation curves,” Astrophysical Journal, vol. 342, pp. 635–638, 1989.