- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Astronomy and Astrophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 954043, 5 pages
Tilted Bianchi Type IX Dust Fluid Cosmological Model in General Relativity
Department of Mathematics, Jaipur National University, Rajasthon, Jaipur 302025, India
Received 21 October 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editors: R. N. Henriksen and P. A. Hughes
Copyright © 2012 Anita Bagora (Menaria). This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. A. H. MacCallum, “Anisotropic and inhomogeneous relativistic cosmologies,” in General Relativity: An Einstein Centenary Survey, S. W. Hawking and W. Israel, Eds., pp. 533–580, Cambridge University Press, 1979.
- J. V. Narlikar, Introduction to Cosmology, Jones and Bertlett Publications, 1983.
- J. V. Narlikar and A. K. Kembhavi, Fundamental of Cosmic Physics, vol. 6, Jones and Bartlett Publications, 1980.
- P. C. Vaidya and L. K. Patel, “Gravitational fields with space-times of Bianchi type IX,” Pramana, vol. 27, no. 1-2, pp. 63–72, 1986.
- K. D. Krori, T. Chaudhury, C. R. Mahanta, and A. Mazumdar, “Some exact solutions in string cosmology,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 123–130, 1990.
- S. Chakraborty and G. C. Nandy, “Cosmological studies in Bianchi II, VIII space-time,” Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 198, no. 2, pp. 299–308, 1992.
- C. Uggla and H. Zur-Muhlen, “Compactified and reduced dynamics for locally rotationally symmetric Bianchi type IX perfect fluid models,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1365–1385, 1990.
- A. B. Burd, N. Buric, and G. F. R. Ellis, “A numerical analysis of chaotic behaviour in Bianchi IX models,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 349–363, 1990.
- D. H. King, “Gravity-wave insights to bianchi type-IX universes,” Physical Review D, vol. 44, no. 8, pp. 2356–2368, 1991.
- R. Paternoga and R. Graham, “Exact quantum states for the diagonal Bianchi type IX model with negative cosmological constant,” Physical Review D, vol. 54, no. 8, pp. 4805–4812, 1996.
- R. Bali and M. K. Yadav, “Bianchi Type-IX viscous fluid cosmological model in general relativity,” Pramana, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 187–196, 2005.
- A. Pradhan, S. K. Srivastav, and M. K. Yadav, “Some homogeneous Bianchi type IX viscous fluid cosmological models with a varying Λ,” Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 298, pp. 419–432, 2005.
- A. R. King and G. F. R. Ellis, “Tilted homogeneous cosmological models,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 209–242, 1973.
- G. F. R. Ellis and A. R. King, “Was the big bang a whimper?” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 119–156, 1974.
- J. M. Bradley and E. Sviestins, “Some rotating, time-dependent Bianchi type VIII cosmologies with heat flow,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 1119–1133, 1984.
- G. Mukherjee, “A Bianchi type I tilted universe,” Journal of Astrophysics and Astronomy, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 295–300, 1983.
- A. Banerjee and A. K. Sanyal, “Irrotational Bianchi V viscous fluid cosmology with heat flux,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 103–113, 1988.
- A. A. Coley, “Bianchi V imperfect fluid cosmology,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 3–18, 1990.
- S. R. Roy and A. Prasad, “Some L.R.S. Bianchi type V cosmological models of local embedding class one,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 26, no. 10, pp. 939–950, 1994.
- S. R. Roy and S. K. Banerjee, “Bianchi VI0 electric type cosmological models in general relativity with stiff fluid and heat conduction,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 27–33, 1996.
- A. Bagora, “A tilted homogeneous cosmological model with disordered radiations and heat conduction in presence of magnetic field,” Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 7, no. 24, pp. 373–382, 2010.
- A. Bagora, “Bianchi Type-III stiff fluid cosmological model in general relativity,” Astrophysics and Space Science, vol. 319, no. 2-4, pp. 155–159, 2009.
- M. Bradley, “Dust EPL cosmologies,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 5, p. L15, 1988.
- B. J. Carr, “Classification of spherically symmetric self-similar dust models,” Physical Review D, vol. 4, Article ID 044022, 2000.
- A. Bagora, G. S. Rathore, and P. Bagora, “Tilted Bianchi Type I dust fluid magnetized cosmological model in general relativity,” Turkish Journal of Physics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 167–177, 2009.
- G. S. Rathore and A. Bagora, “Magnetized dust fluid tilted universe for perfect fluid distribution in general relativity,” Advanced Studies in Theoretical Physics, vol. 2, no. 17, pp. 817–824, 2008.
- G. F. R. Ellis, General Relativity and Cosmology, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- K. S. Thorne, “Primordial element formation, primordial magnetic fields, and the isotropy of the universe,” Astrophysical Journal, vol. 148, pp. 51–68, 1967.
- R. Kantowski and R. K. Sachs, “Some spatially homogeneous anisotropic relativistic cosmological models,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 443–446, 1966.
- J. Kristian and R. K. Sachs, “Observations in Cosmology,” Astrophysical Journal, vol. 143, pp. 379–399, 1966.
- C. B. Collins, E. N. Glass, and D. A. Wilkinson, “Exact spatially homogeneous cosmologies,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 12, no. 10, pp. 805–823, 1980.