- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 827604, 7 pages
The Essence of ATP Coupling
Institute of Chemical Kinetics and Combustion, Novosibirsk State University, Institutskaya 3, Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
Received 13 December 2011; Accepted 29 January 2012
Academic Editor: L. Giuliani
Copyright © 2012 Nikolai Bazhin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Berg, J. L. Tymoczko, and L. Stryer, Biochemistry, Freeman and Company, New York, NY, USA, 5th edition, 2002.
- R. Garrett and C. M. Grisham, Biochemistry, Brooks/Cole, Boston, Mass, USA, 4th edition, 2010.
- R. A. Alberty, Thermodynamics of Biochemical Reactions, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2003.
- R. W. Guynn and R. L. Veech, “The equilibrium constants of the adenosine triphosphate hydrolysis and the adenosine triphosphate citrate lyase reactions,” Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 248, no. 20, pp. 6966–6972, 1973.
- B. Zeldovich, “A proof of the uniqueness of the solution of the equations for the law of mass action,” Zhurnal fizitcheskoi khimii, vol. 11, pp. 685–687, 1938 (Russian).
- D. L. Nelson and M. M. Cox, Lehninger Principles in Biochemistry, Freeman, New York, NY, USA, 4th edition, 2005.
- E. M. Glebov, V. F. Plyusnin, V. P. Grivin, Y. V. Ivanov, N. V. Tkachenko, and H. Lemmetyinen, “Mechanism of Br2 ·− and Cl2 ·− radical anions formation upon IrCl6 2− photoreduction in methanol solutions containing free Br− and Cl− ions,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 103–112, 1998.
- I. Prigogine and R. Defay, Chemical Thermodynamics, Longmans Green and Co, London, UK, 1954.