- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 762412, 10 pages
Role of Elicitors in Inducing Resistance in Plants against Pathogen Infection: A Review
Department of Biochemistry, College of Basic Science and Humanities (COBS&H), Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 001, India
Received 5 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editors: D. Hoja-Lukowicz, A.-M. Lambeir, and A. Matsuura
Copyright © 2013 Meenakshi Thakur and Baldev Singh Sohal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Natalia Pulgarin, Fernando Echeverri, Gustavo Escobar, and Winston Quinones, “Effect of Salicylic Acid and Structurally Related Compounds in the Accumula tion of Phytoalexins in Cotyledons of Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) C ultivars,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 10609–10628, 2013.
- Alicia N. Massa, and Kevin L. Childs, “Abiotic and Biotic Stress Responses in Solanum tuberosum Group Phureja DM1-3 516 R44 as Measured through Whole Transcriptome Sequencing,” Plant Genome, vol. 6, no. 3, 2013.