- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 913273, 8 pages
Locus-Specific Biochemical Epigenetics/Chromatin Biochemistry by Insertional Chromatin Immunoprecipitation
Combined Program on Microbiology and Immunology, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, 3-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
Received 7 November 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editors: J. Bonnet, M. Frank-Kamenetskii, and J.-J. Lin
Copyright © 2013 Toshitsugu Fujita and Hodaka Fujii. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Toshitsugu Fujita, “Efficient isolation of specific genomic regions and identification of assoc iated proteins by engineered DNA-binding molecule-mediated chromatin immuno precipitation (enChIP) using CRISPR,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, vol. 439, no. 1, pp. 132–136, 2013.
- Yumiao Han, and Benjamin A Garcia, “Combining genomic and proteomic approaches for epigenetics research,” Epigenomics, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 439–452, 2013.
- Toshitsugu Fujita, Yoshinori Asano, Junko Ohtsuka, Yoko Takada, Kazunobu Saito, and Rieko Ohki, “Identification of telomere-associated molecules by engineered DNA-binding m olecule-mediated chromatin immunoprecipitation (enChIP),” Scientific Reports, vol. 3, 2013.