- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [7 citations: 7 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Biomaterials have been cited 7 times. The following is a list of the 7 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Biomaterials.
- Joanna Kolmas, Ewa Groszyk, and Dagmara Kwiatkowska-Różycka, “Substituted Hydroxyapatites with Antibacterial Properties,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Takahiko Horiuchi, Koichi Takayarna, and Yoichi Nakanishi, “Genetic polymorphisms involved in the inflammatory response and lung cancer risk: A case-control study in Japan,” Cytokine, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 88–94, 2014.
- J. V. Araujo, N. Davidenko, M. Danner, R. E. Cameron, and S. M. Best, “Novel porous scaffolds of pH responsive chitosan/carrageenan-based polyelectrolyte complexes for tissue engineering,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, 2014.
- Zuoxin Zhou, Fraser Buchanan, and Christina Mitchell, “Printability of calcium phosphate: Calcium sulfate powders for the applicat ion of tissue engineered bone scaffolds using the 3D printing technique,” Materials Science & Engineering C-Materials for Biological Applications, vol. 38, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- V. Swarupa, and A. Rekha, “Plant defense response against Fusarium oxysporum and strategies to develop tolerant genotypes in banana,” Planta, vol. 239, no. 4, pp. 735–751, 2014.
- Wattana Sukhlaaied, and Sa-Ad Riyajan, “Synthesis and properties of carrageenan grafted copolymer with poly(vinyl alcohol),” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 677–685, 2013.
- Marta E. Daraio, “Preparation and characterization of potassium nitrate controlled-release fe rtilizers based on chitosan and xanthan layered tablets,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 130, no. 4, pp. 2422–2428, 2013.