- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Citations to this Journal [6 citations: 6 articles]
Articles published in ISRN Biophysics have been cited 6 times. The following is a list of the 6 articles that have cited the articles published in ISRN Biophysics.
- Saidulu Ganji, Siva Sankar Enumula, Ravi Kumar Marella, Kamaraju Seetha Rama Rao, and David Raju Burri, “RhNPs/SBA-NH2: a high-performance catalyst for aqueous phase reduction of nitroarenes to aminoarenes at room temperature,” Catalysis Science & Technology, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 1813, 2014.
- Jamlet Monaselidze, Maya Gorgoshidze, David Khachidze, Maya Kiladze, Vasil Bregadze, Eugene Kiziria, Hakob Margaryan, and Nune Hakobyan, “ Conformations of DNA in the presence of nanomole concentrations of Co +2 ions and mezo-tetra(4-N-oxyethylpiridil) porphyrin ,” Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Anatoly S. Buchelnikov, and Maxim P. Evstigneev, “Quantitative correlation of the in vitro biological effect with parameters of molecular complexation in mutagen-interceptor systems,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2014.
- U. Wanderlingh, G. D’Angelo, C. Branca, V. Conti Nibali, A. Trimarchi, S. Rifici, D. Finocchiaro, C. Crupi, J. Ollivier, and H. D. Middendorf, “Multi-component modeling of quasielastic neutron scattering from phospholipid membranes,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 140, no. 17, pp. 174901, 2014.
- Ting-Ting Cheng, Jun-Liang Yao, Xing Gao, Wenliang Sun, and Tian-Ming Yao, “A new fluorescence "switch on" assay for heparin detection by using a funct ional ruthenium polypyridyl complex,” Analyst, vol. 138, no. 12, pp. 3483–3489, 2013.
- Anna Woziwodzka, Grzegorz Golunski, Dariusz Wyrzykowski, and Rajmund Kazmierkiewicz, “Caffeine and Other Methylxanthines as Interceptors of Food-Borne Aromatic M utagens: Inhibition of Trp-P-1 and Trp-P-2 Mutagenic Activity,” Chemical Research in Toxicology, vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 1660–1673, 2013.