- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 823903, 5 pages
Study of PbTiO3-Based Glass Ceramics Containing SiO2
Department of Applied Physics, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur 440010, India
Received 16 August 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editors: S. Bernik, J. Sheen, and T. Yanagida
Copyright © 2012 V. K. Deshpande and V. U. Rahangdale. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Jaffe, Piezoelectric Ceramics, Academic Press, London, UK, 3rd edition, 1971.
- J. J. Shyu and Y. S. Yang, “Crystallization and properties of a perovskite glass-ceramic,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 31, no. 18, pp. 4859–4863, 1996.
- M. Rada, V. Maties, S. Rada, and E. Culea, “Novel layered structures in lead-vanadate-tellurate unconventional glass ceramics,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 356, no. 25–27, pp. 1267–1271, 2010.
- A. Herczog, “Barrier layers in semiconducting barium titanate glass ceramics,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 67, no. 7, pp. 484–490, 1984.
- C. G. Bergeron, Crystallization of perovskite lead titanate from glass [Ph.D. thesis], University of Illinois, Urbana, Ill, USA, 1961.
- T. Kokubo and M. Tashiro, “Dielectric properties of fine-grained PbTiO3 crystals precipitated in a glass,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 328–340, 1974.
- R. K. Mandal, C. D. Prasad, O. M. Parkash, and D. Kumar, “Dielectric behaviour of glasses and glass ceramics in the system BaO-PbO-TiO2-B2O3-SiO2,” Bulletin of Materials Science, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 255–262, 1987.
- J. Shankar and V. K. Deshpande, “Electrical and thermal properties of lead titanate glass ceramics,” Physica B, vol. 406, no. 3, pp. 588–592, 2011.
- S. M. Lynch and J. E. Shelby, “Crystal clamping in lead tianate glass ceramics,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 424–427, 1984.
- A. G. Ilinsky, V. V. Maslov, V. K. Nozenko, and A. P. Braovko, “Evaluation of the degree of crystallisation in glass ceramics by density measurements,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 35, pp. 4495–4500, 2000.