- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
ISRN Computational Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 981501, 4 pages
Stochastic Signatures of Phase Space Decomposition
1Depaul University, College of Digital Media and Computing, 243 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60604-2301, USA
2Department of Chemistry and Seaver Chemistry Laboratory, Pomona College, Claremont, CA 91711, USA
Received 28 July 2011; Accepted 15 September 2011
Academic Editors: M.-B. Hu and O. Kuksenok
Copyright © 2012 John J. Kozak and Roberto A. Garza-López. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. N. Goldstein, Handbook of Nanophase Materials, Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- P. Jensen, “Growth of nanostructures by cluster deposition : a review,” Reviews of Modern Physics, vol. 71, no. 5, pp. 1695–1735, 1999.
- J. J. Kozak, C. Nicolis, and G. Nicolis, “Modeling the early stages of self-assembly in nanophase materials,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 126, no. 15, Article ID 154701, 2007.
- J. J. Kozak and G. Nicolis, “Modeling the early stages of self-assembly in nanophase materials. II. Role of symmetry and dimensionality,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 134, no. 6, Article ID 064701, 8 pages, 2011.
- J. J. Kozak, “Chemical reactions and reaction efficiency in compartmentalized systems,” Advances in Chemical Physics, vol. 115, pp. 245–406, 2000.
- R. A. Garza-López, P. Bouchard, G. Nicolis, M. Sleutel, J. Brzezinski, and J. J. Kozak, “Kinetics of docking in postnucleation stages of self-assembly,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 128, no. 11, Article ID 114701, 2008.
- E. W. Montroll and G. H. Weiss, “Random walks on lattices. II,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 167–181, 1965.
- R. A. Garza-López and J. J. Kozak, “Invariance relations for random walks on hexagonal lattices,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 371, no. 3-4, pp. 365–370, 2003.
- R. A. Garza-López and J. J. Kozak, “Invariance relations for random walks on square-planar lattices,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 406, no. 1–3, pp. 38–43, 2005.
- R. A. Garza-López, A. Linares, A. Yoo, G. Evans, and J. J. Kozak, “Invariance relations for random walks on simple cubic lattices,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 421, no. 1–3, pp. 287–294, 2006.